Looking for an extra pep in your step…in bed?
VigRX Plus is a natural male enhancement supplement with clinical-based results.
If you’re looking for long-term sexual satisfaction, this product may be the solution for you.
But does VigRX Plus truly follow through on its claims?
Read our review to find out.
What is VigRX Plus?
VigRX is produced by the supplement industry giant, Leading Edge Health.
Operating since 1999, Leading Edge Health remains a small company dedicated to customer service.
Leading Edge Health specializes in natural-based formulas for skin care, anti-aging and sexual health products.
Medical professional create and approve these supplement formulas.
VigRX Plus contains natural ingredients that build over time to enhance sexual stamina.
A double-blind clinical study proves the beneficial effects of VigRX.
Over 87 days, men may see improvements in both erection firmness and stamina.
VigRX Plus Ingredients
VigRX Plus contains all-natural herbal ingredients for safe and effective sexual enhancement.
Turnera diffusa Damiana, or Damiana, is a fragrant yellow flower with ancient medicinal properties.
Traditionally used to enhance sexual stimulation, Damiana improves blood flow and oxygen supply to the genitals.
Enhanced blood flow helps maintain firmer erections.
Horny Goat Weed
Epimedium Leaf Extract1 contains antioxidant flavonoids and phytoestrogen.
The phytoestrogen epimediumicariin assists transit of nitric oxide throughout the body.
Nitric oxide naturally boosts testosterone levels and increases libido.
Asian Red Ginseng
Korean Red Ginseng2 is clinically proven to improve erections within 8 weeks.
The medicinal benefits for sexual performance have been noted for centuries.
However, each plant must grow 5 to 6 years prior to being consumed — which increases the rarity and expense of the herb.
Muira Pauma Bark Extract
This herbal extract has long-standing aphrodisiac properties.
It’s shown to improve libido, fertility, stamina and promote healthy erections.
Within two weeks, one clinical study showed 62% of men noticed a “dynamic effect” on libido and erection function.
The flavonoids and antioxidants in this medicinal herb improve blood flow.
Increased circulation is show to assist the development of firmer erections.
Hawthorn Berry3 also helps relieve stress (a primary contributor to erectile dysfunction).
Catuaba Bark Extract
This well known aphrodisiac holds a prominent place in Brazilian society.
Catuaba bark4 boosts the brain’s sensitivity to dopamine, which can improve libido and enhance sexual enjoyment.
It can also enhance mood and energy levels, leading to overall sexual health improvement.
Saw Palmetto5 has several functions within a male enhancement supplement.
For one, it can improve the ability to obtain and maintain an erection.
Saw Palmetto also prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT by blocking the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme.
Thus, Saw Palmetto may increase circulating testosterone levels while preventing hair loss from DHT.
Ginkgo Biloba6 is a Chinese herb with multiple health properties.
In VigRX Plus, Ginkgo Biloba increases circulation to the reproductive organs.
Erections are easily produced and impotency is diminished with the help of this ancient herb.
Piperine, also called Black Pepper7, greatly enhances the effectiveness and bioavailability of other herbs and nutrients.
Bioperine is a patented version of piperine.
Bioperine dramatically improves the absorption rate of the other ingredients in the VigRX Plus formula.
How Does VigRX Plus Work
Healthy erections require proper amounts of blood flow.
As blood flow restricts, maintaining an erection becomes increasingly difficult.
To improve blood flow, VigRX Plus blocks a particular enzyme called rho-kinase.
When rho-kinase is inhibited, the erectile tissue and arteries can relax — resulting in improved blood flow to the area.
The proprietary formula of VigRX Plus simultaneously increases sex drive and reduces inhibition caused by rho-kinase.
With all-natural herbal ingredients, VigRX Plus has proven effectiveness in a double-blind clinical trial.
Erection frequency, firmness, penetration and completion of intercourse all show improvement with the help of VigRX Plus.
How To Use It?
Take two tablets a day.
One in the morning and one in the evening, with meals.
Take for a minimum of three months to allow accumulation of nutrients within the body.
You may notice the effects within month one.
Most men see results within 3-6 months.
VigRX Plus Side Effects
According to the company website, there are typically no side effects.
However, some users notice:
- Gastrointestinal issues (nausea, bloating, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Heart Palpitations (dangerous for those with high blood pressure or heart condition).
- Allergic Reactions (nausea, hives, dry mouth, dizziness, swelling, difficulty breathing).
- Occasional low libido.
Prior to use, consult a doctor regarding potential medication interactions.
- Non-steroidal inflammatory drugs (i.e. ibuprofen).
- High blood pressure medication.
Is It A Scam?
Unlike many male enhancement supplements, VigRX Plus has proof of effectiveness from a double-blind clinical trial.
Unfortunately, this still doesn’t mean it will work for everyone.
The clinical trial showed:
- 71% increase in sexual satisfaction.
- 63% increase in maintaining erection.
- 59% increase in penetration ability.
- 47% in sexual drive and desire.
- 22% increase in orgasm quantity.
These results occured after 12 weeks (in comparison to a placebo).
As with many herbal supplements, make sure to consume VigRX Plus with a meal.
Keep in mind it may takes months to see an effect (if any).
But it may still work for you.
VigRX Plus Reviews & Complaints
Out of 149 reviews, VigRX Plus received a 2.5 star rating out of 5 stars.
One-fourth of reviewers gave VigRX five stars.
The majority (55%) of reviews were one-star ratings.
R Higginbotham explains:
Was skeptic initially. Took 2 tablets daily for 30 says, libido improved. After another 30 days, libido much improved and began having good erections. Things got even better after another month.
Then I stopped taking vigrx due to cost. Libido back to subpar, no erections. Vigrx definitely worked for me.
An Amazon Customer shares:
Quick shipping. But product did absolutely nothing for me. Do not recommend. There are a lot of better products on the market. Do your research first.
This product don’t work. Please don’t buy, it is waste of money. They offer you money back guarantee but when you ask for money back they said sorry this product is not money back guaranty but if you look on there website the product is money back guarantee.”
VigRX Plus: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
VigRX Plus can be purchased on the supplement website: www.vigrxplus.com.
It can also be purchased on the Leading Edge Health website and on Amazon.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
The VigRX website offers a 100% moneyback guarantee (excludes shipping charges).
Return the empty boxes within 67 days of date of delivery for a full refund.
Limited to one refund per customer.
Pros & Cons
VigRX Plus Review: Final Words
VigRx Plus promotes circulatory assistance to improve blood flow to your manhood.
It also relaxes erectile tissue to help house the increased blood flow.
Unlike other male supplements, a clinical trial supports the claims of increased stamina and sex drive.
That said, customer reviews aren’t as encouraging as the clinical trials.
One in four customers gave VigRX an excellent rating, while one-half reported it as awful.
Maybe it will work wonders for you (and your partner), or maybe it will flop.
We laid out the facts, will you buy VigRX Plus? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Liang, Qiong, et al. “Variation of medicinal components in a unique geographical accession of horny goat weed Epimedium sagittatum Maxim.(Berberidaceae).” Molecules 17.11 (2012): 13345-13356. https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/17/11/13345
- De Andrade, Enrico, et al. “Study of the efficacy of Korean Red Ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.” Asian journal of andrology 9.2 (2007): 241-244. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1745-7262.2007.00210.x
- Rigelsky, Janene M., and Burgunda V. Sweet. “Hawthorn: pharmacology and therapeutic uses.” American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 59.5 (2002): 417-422. https://academic.oup.com/ajhp/article-abstract/59/5/417/5157981
- Campos, Maria M., et al. “Antidepressant-like effects of Trichilia catigua (Catuaba) extract: evidence for dopaminergic-mediated mechanisms.” Psychopharmacology 182.1 (2005): 45-53. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00213-005-0052-1
- Barry, Michael J., et al. “Effect of increasing doses of saw palmetto extract on lower urinary tract symptoms: a randomized trial.” Jama 306.12 (2011): 1344-1351. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/1104439
- Marcocci, Lucia, et al. “The nitric oxide-scavenging properties of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761.” Biochemical and biophysical research communications 201.2 (1994): 748-755. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X84717645
- Shoba, Guido, et al. “Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers.” Planta medica 64.04 (1998): 353-356. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2006-957450