Getting in the best shape of your life is an exciting prospect, but it can be a tough road.
The ketogenic diet 1 is a popular way to trim excess fat and gain more energy.
However, the ketogenic diet requires lots of discipline, planning, and perseverance.
To make this challenging diet easier, and to reap the benefits, a ketogenic diet supplement can help.
There are a multitude of keto diet pills on the market.
We’ve picked Ultra Fast Keto Boost to pick apart and decide if it’s worth your money.
Our Ultra Fast Keto Boost review explores the brand, ingredients, pros, cons, side effects, and customer experiences.
What Is Ultra Fast Keto Boost?
Ultra Fast Keto Boost by Justified Laboratories is an over-the-counter ketogenic diet supplement.
It claims to help keto dieters enter ketosis faster, stay in ketosis more easily, and boost their weight loss 2 successes.
It contains BHB ketone salts that are claimed to offer carb-free energy, encourage fat burning, and improve mental clarity. This is why it’s considered one of the best keto diet pills for weight loss.
It also contains green tea leaf extract, MCT powder, and apple cider vinegar.
About The Brand
Justified Laboratories is a hard business to crack when it comes to information.
Their website “about” section states that they are a family run business with “a certified personal trainer and nutritionist as well as 100% fit family members”.
However, there’s no information about where they are based, nor are there studies, qualifications, or any other pertinent information to be found.
Plus, the website is full of errors, (always a red flag when it comes to businesses).
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Ingredients
KetopuRx Proprietary Blend 800mg, which contains:
- Magnesium BHB: a readily-available ketone salt that helps to rehydrate the body and provides instant energy.
- Calcium BHB: a ketone salt (like the one above).
- Sodium BHB: a ketone salt (like the two above).
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) powder: a special type of fat that is easy to digest and use for energy thanks to the medium-chain structure 3.
- Apple cider vinegar powder: helps to regulate blood sugar, therefore, helps to reduce energy spikes and slumps 4.
- Green tea leaf extract: antioxidant-rich extract that may boost the body’s calorie-burning abilities and may lower blood sugar levels 5.
How Does Ultra Fast Keto Boost Work?
Ultra Fast Keto Boost supposedly works by:
- Adding readily-available ketones to the body so they can help the body to reach and remain in ketosis.
- Ketone salts (BHBs) help to rehydrate the body, therefore, helping to prevent or reduce ketone flu symptoms such as headaches, foggy-headedness, and fatigue.
- MCT powder helps the body to feel full and satisfied, reducing the risk of overeating or mindless snacking (and the extra calories that go with it!) .
- MCT powder offers instant, readily-available energy so your body doesn’t have to use glucose or stockpile stored fat for energy, helping with fat loss. This is because MCTs don’t require a lengthy process before being used for energy as other fats do. MCTs can be sent straight to cells without having to break down first.
- MCTs can be turned into ketones which are great for instant energy for the brain, allowing for more focus and less fatigue on the ketogenic diet.
- Apple cider vinegar powder may help to regulate blood sugar and the body’s ability to process sugars. This can help with built-up belly fat, as well as stabilizing energy levels and reducing cravings for carbs and sugars (which we experience with blood sugar spikes and crashes).
- Green tea extract boosts fat burning, lowers blood sugar levels, and supports the body thanks to high levels of antioxidants. The caffeine content may also provide energy and focus, however, it’s not clear how much caffeine is in each dosage.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Benefits
- Simple to take.
- Helps to provide mental clarity and prevent keto-flu-related foggy brain and fatigue.
- Helps to rehydrate the body.
- Provides instant mental and physical energy via BHBs and MCTs.
- Helps to suppress appetite and avoid overeating.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Side Effects
Before taking any new supplement, check with your doctor.
They will assess your existing health issues and medications to see if the product is safe and compatible.
Check with your doctor before taking Ultra Fast Keto Boost especially if you are:
- Under 18.
- Have existing health issues.
- Are taking regular medication.
- Are taking diabetes medication (due to apple cider vinegar’s effect on blood sugar and potassium levels).
While BHBs are generally considered safe, they do come with the risk of safe-yet-unpleasant side effects such as:
- Stomach pain and cramps.
These customers found this out the hard way:
“This product gave me terrible stomach cramps lasting 6 hours.”
“Garbage product and DOES NOT WORK!!! It actually makes you bloated!!”
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Reviews & Complaints
The Ultra Fast Keto Boost customer ratings are varied, with an unfortunate number leaning toward the negative.
Positive reviews speak of successful weight loss, suppressed appetite, and more energy, such as:
“I love this product, I have been taking it for a month now and I have lost 27lbs. You can’t just take the pill by itself, you still have to watch what you eat. I feel like I have more energy during the day and sleep better at night. I will continue taking this even after I have hit my weight goal.”
“I have been following a dirty keto diet for about 6 months and using this product for about 2 months. It has really helped with my appetite and energy, especially with cravings. I have steadily and slowly lost 15 pounds and continue to keep it off, despite vacations, holidays and frankly days when I just needed something that “isn’t keto”. This supplement has helped.”
However, the majority of the 1 and 2-star reviews state that Ultra Fast Keto Boost doesn’t do anything at all, for example:
“Not doing anything for me I am on a keto diet. I don’t see any difference even if I measure ketone levels, I am using mojo for ketones, since I bought it did not increase my level even 0.1, point waste of money in my opinion.”
“Not doing anything for me, I am on a keto diet, I don’t see any difference even if I measure ketone levels…since I bought it did not increase my level even 0.1 point, waste of money…in my opinion.”
Is Ultra Fast Keto Boost a Scam?
When researching Justified Laboratories and Ultra Keto Boost, we found a few little black marks.
For one, it has a C grade on Fakespot, suggesting that customer reviews may not be legitimate (a common issue among diet pills and weight loss supplements).
Another issue is that people are assuming that Ultra Fast Keto Boost is associated with Shark Tank, only to be disappointed, a common issue with many keto supplements.
A keto supplement containing BHB was pitched to Shark Tank, sparking many copy-cat products and false “as seen on Shark Tank” claims.
However, we can’t find any instances where Ultra Fast Keto Boost has made such claims, so it’s likely the fault lies with the assumption of the consumer, not the company.
The fact that customers have found the returns policy to be difficult to access is a little concerning, so be sure to check with the company before purchasing.
Due to the high number of customers who experienced no difference (good or bad), the Ultra Fast Keto Boost formula may be more hype than substance.
This is not surprising considering the ingredients are part of a proprietary blend, without exact amounts disclosed.
How do I Take Ultra Fast Keto Boost?
The bottle states to “take two capsules daily, between meals”.
We’re assuming this means to take two capsules at one time, on an empty stomach.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Money Back Guarantee
Justified Laboratories doesn’t offer any refund information on their site, but they have an email address for all inquiries (email@example.com).
However, a few unhappy customers have reported that they were under the impression there was a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it was not granted.
See below how the official site looks like.
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Pros & Cons
Ultra Fast Keto Boost Review: Final Verdict
Ultra Fast Keto Boost makes some great claims, such as faster and more sustainable ketosis, better fat burning, a suppressed appetite, and better energy levels. And, some users do claim it’s one of the best keto supplements.
However, there are some red flags we can’t ignore.
The ingredient amounts aren’t disclosed, reviews are potentially fake, and many customers haven’t seen a difference at all when taking Ultra Fast Keto Boost.
Plus, the company is vague in terms of information and online presence.
For these reasons, we would recommend finding a supplement with the exact ingredient amounts, a more solid research backing, and a better track-record of positive (and legitimate) customer reviews.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Ultra Fast Keto Boost? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Read next: Keto BHB Review 2020: Does It Really Work?
- Paoli, Antonio, et al. “Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets.” European journal of clinical nutrition 67.8 (2013): 789. https://www.nature.com/articles/ejcn2013116
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Bach, AiC, and V. K. Babayan. “Medium-chain triglycerides: an update.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 36.5 (1982): 950-962. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/36/5/950/4693611
- Holzapfel, Cynthia. Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss and Good Health. Book Publishing Company, 2001. https://books.google.com.bd/books?id=DQW_BgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Jurgens, Tannis M., et al. “Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults.” Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12 (2012). https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2/abstract