Product Name: TestoTEK
Product Description: TestoTEK is a natural testosterone booster supplement contain natural ingredients that claim to help to trigger the body to increase testosterone production.
Value For Money
Have you been feeling like you’re not quite the man you used to be?
Are you losing energy, focus, and muscle with each passing year?
You may be experiencing testosterone deficiency.
This is a natural phenomenon that begins after thirty.
Levels of testosterone decrease continually as you age creating a host of unwelcome side effects.
TestoTEK is a supplement made with 100% natural ingredients that promises to reverse testosterone deficiency1.
According to the website, TestoTEK provides the following benefits:
- Pack on lean muscle mass fast.
- Rapidly increase your strength and stamina.
- Supercharge your sex drive and libido.
- Transform your body into a fat-burning machine.
- Improve your cognitive brain function with razor sharp mental focus.
- Build your cardiovascular system and optimize heart health.
- Stabilize your mood and increase your confidence.
- Skyrocket your energy levels and make fatigue a long-forgotten memory.
While the benefits sound great, we wanted to make sure you were getting what you paid for so we did a complete review of the product to see if the company delivered on their promises.
Keep reading to find out what we discovered.
What Is TestoTEK?
TestoTEK is a supplement manufactured with all-natural ingredients.
It is meant to boost testosterone levels in men.
It is manufactured by a company, called TEK Naturals Inc., based in South Carolina.
TestoTEK comes in capsule form.
Below is a list of the main active ingredients.
Vitamin D3 is usually synthesized in the body with sunlight exposure.
Since most people spend the majority of their time indoors and others live in colder climates where sunlight is limited, vitamin D3 deficiency is widespread.
Vitamin D3 has been shown to boost testosterone levels.
However, the amount of D3 used in this formula is less than the level proven clinically effective.
D-Aspartic Acid2 is an amino acid that supports sperm cell and testosterone production.
In clinical tests, a minimum of 3500mg was required to experience benefits.
This formula only provides 2000mg.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, inhibits 5 alpha-reductase. 5 alpha-reductase is an enzyme which converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the testicles and prostate.
DHT is crucial for some functions in the male body but too much of it may result in excess body hair, baldness, benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer.
Vitamin B5 is essential because it helps regulate cholesterol.
Cholesterol is necessary in the production of testosterone.
Vitamin B6 promotes the production of androgens which cause testosterone levels to rise.
Low levels of zinc are linked with decreased testosterone production3 .
A tropical bean plant whose active ingredient is L-DOPA4.
It improves testosterone levels by:
- Increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) which promotes testosterone synthesis.
- Boosting Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). FSH helps with teste growth and sperm production.
- Blocking Prolactin. High prolactin levels decrease testosterone.
Stinging Nettle Root
Testosterone becomes inert when a protein called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) binds to it.
A substance found in stinging nettles can prevent the protein from binding5.
Fenugreek6 regulates testosterone levels.
The saponins in the plant increase levels of androgens.
Another source of zinc, which is necessary to maintain adequate testosterone levels.
Siberian Ginseng (Eleuthero Root Extract)
Believed to boost testosterone levels, although there is not much evidence to support this claim and even if the claim was true, the amount in the formula is much lower than amounts in clinical trials found to be effective.
How Does TestoTEK Work
TestoTEK works by using ingredients that directly and indirectly increase testosterone levels.
How To Use It?
TestoTEK comes in capsule form.
Four capsules should be taken daily, preferably two capsules twice a day.
TestoTEK Side Effects
There are a couple ingredients in the formula that have the potential for negative side effects.
Zinc is an essential mineral with an upper acceptable daily limit of 40mg.
That is the amount an adult can consume without experiencing negative effects.
There are 25mg of zinc included in the daily recommended serving of TestoTEK in addition to the zinc-rich oyster extract which together may approach the upper limit for adults.
Side effects may include abdominal cramping, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headaches, nausea and a decreased appetite.
Long term, excess zinc may cause lower copper levels (needed for healthy red blood cells), decreased immunity and lower levels of healthy cholesterol.
It may also be possible to exceed the upper acceptable limit of B6 (100mg) since one serving of TestoTEK contains 50mg and B6 is widely available in a large variety of common foods.
Symptoms of excess B6 include nerve damage, skin lesions and increased risk of hip fracture.
Is It A Scam?
The ingredients in Testotek are all familiar, natural products whose effects have been well researched.
Most of the ingredients, apart from Siberian ginseng, have been proven effective in increasing testosterone levels.
So NO, it is not a scam.
TestoTEK Reviews & Complaints
TestoTEK has been on the market for a few years and there are multiple reviews available for the product.
Of 59 reviews on Amazon, 51% are 4-star and above giving the product a 3.2-star rating overall.
Half of reviewers found the product to be effective.
Bob Cunha an Amazon customer wrote:
I have been using testo tech for 3 weeks. WOW I was hoping it did one third of what they said It does.
It does everything they said. I’m 64 and have a physical job, the amount of energy I have is of the charts. I have suffered from depression my whole life and since taking this I feel better than I ever have I can’t explain it.
Lost 9 pounds and i did nothing different. My strength has increased alot. My whole mood has been better. I have never written a review for a product so for me to do this means I mean every word
There were complaints of the product having side effects.
Gary Negroni on Amazon wrote:
There is WAY too much Zinc in this product. My husband got sink to his stomach, dizzy and achy that he had to stay home from work.
He works in the construction industry and he could not function. The Zinc took a week to work out of his system after only consuming 3 doses. DO NOT PURCHASE.
TestoTEK: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
What is a “subscription” option?
You have the ability to select a 30-Day, 60-Day or 90-Day Auto Ship. We will automatically charge the credit card or debit card you have on file with us for each auto shipment.
We apply the 15% discount to the price of your order. There’s no long-term obligation and you can discontinue the program at any time you choose.
You can also change, modify or skip a shipment by logging into your account, calling our toll-free number or sending us an email.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Testotek offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
But, under one condition:
We are unable to offer a refund on returns of empty bottles.
How to apply for a refund?
If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please return the unused portions to:
TEK Naturals Returns
1985 Riviera Drive 103-127
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
We encourage you to call or email our Customer Care Team if you have any questions or concerns about your order or products.
We would love your feedback and desire to learn how we can improve.
Pros & Cons
TestoTEK Review: Final Words
TestoTEK is formulated with many well-known ingredients backed by evidence-based science.
Half the people who tried the product were not impressed.
While most of the ingredients are known to boost testosterone, several are not in sufficient quantities to be effective and others are in excess quantities that increase the risks of side effects.
We laid out the facts, will you buy TestoTEK? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Ross, Ronald, et al. “Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute 76.1 (1986): 45-48. https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/76/1/45/1006122
- D’Aniello, Autimo, et al. “Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.” Life sciences 59.2 (1996): 97-104. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0024320596002664
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- Shukla, Kamla Kant, et al. “Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis.” Fertility and sterility 92.6 (2009): 1934-1940. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028208039356
- Nahata, A., and V. K. Dixit. “Ameliorative effects of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on testosterone‐induced prostatic hyperplasia in rats.” Andrologia 44 (2012): 396-409. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01197.x
- Wankhede, Sachin, Vishwaraman Mohan, and Prasad Thakurdesai. “Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: a randomized controlled pilot study.” Journal of Sport and Health Science 5.2 (2016): 176-182. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254615000216