As we grow old, our body’s ability to produce testosterone significantly declines1.
Unfortunately, this testosterone decline is inevitable, but do you just let time waste you away?
What if you can somehow not just delay the decline, but also reverse it?
TestoFuel seeks to do just that and more.
TestoFuel contains a carefully formulated list of ingredients that have the ability to naturally promote the production of testosterone in men and this article will explore its formula as well as determine if the hype is real.
Read our review to find out if it’s the supplement for you!
What Is TestoFuel?
TestoFuel is top testosterone booster that claims to have the essential formula that will help bodybuilders to shatter plateaus and pack on bigger gains, and it does so by way of increasing testosterone plus using an array of performance-enhancing herbs.
- DAA. It has 2.3 gram, bro. That’s a LOT of DAA and we love it!
- ZMA. ZMA is the ideal combination of Zinc, Magnesium, and B6 if you want to maximize their separate and synergistic benefits especially for testosterone.
- Gym ingredients. Not just for testosterone, TestoFuel will fuel gym rats all over with their man herbs.
In addition to what we stated, the company is proud to claim the following:
- Up-to-date formula. TestoFuel has been recently formulated using the latest studies and ingredients. You’re not getting a product that was made years ago and forgotten about.
- Nothing to hide. We don’t hide our formula behind a proprietary blend. Every ingredient and amount is clearly laid out for you to see.
- Optimum servings. Large doses of the right ingredients. We don’t just add a bit of everything in to make it look like it works. You get a full serving of each key ingredient. That’s 120 large red capsules in every bottle.
TestoFuel doesn’t hold back on the ingredients for testosterone. Without even googling the ingredients, you already know these are what you want to see in a testosterone supplement.
Also known as DAA2, it’s an amino acid that promotes testosterone release and synthesis with studies showing a 42% jump in serum testosterone in just 12 days!
In humans we found that with the consumption of a daily dose of 10 ml of 2 M sodium D-aspartate solution (3.12 g) for 12 consecutive days, the levels of luteinizing hormone and testosterone in the serum were significantly increased, by 33% and 42% respectively.
We like that we have 2.3 grams of the good stuff, but it would’ve been so much better if they also made use of the D-AA-CC form which is much more potent than plain DAA..
Zinc and Magnesium
Zinc3 is only second to DAA. Zinc has been shown to not just help testosterone-deficient men have more testosterone, but also help reverse hypogonadism, a condition that causes testosterone deficiency.
Magnesium4 may not be as potent as Zinc, but studies also point to its pro-testosterone properties particularly on increasing both free and total testosterone.
- Zinc supplementation of marginally zinc-deficient normal elderly men for six months resulted in an increase in serum testosterone from 8.3 +/- 6.3 to 16.0 +/- 4.4 nmol/L (p = 0.02). We conclude that zinc may play an important role in modulating serum testosterone levels in normal men.
- The free plasma testosterone levels increased at exhaustion before and after supplementation compared to resting levels. Exercise also increased testosterone levels relative to sedentary subjects. Similar increases were observed for total testosterone. Our results show that supplementation with magnesium increases free and total testosterone values in sedentary and in athletes.
Vitamin D and K
Vitamin D5 is one of the most effective vitamins for testosterone. The huge 5000 IU plus the preferred form of vitamin D as D3 makes this addition just purely awesome.
One study found that taking Vitamin D for one year appeared to boost total testosterone, bioactive testosterone & free testosterone.
Vitamin K as K2 boosts testosterone synthesis overall and reduces testosterone deficiency.
Most are also deficient in vitamin K so it’s great to have it here.
- Compared to baseline values, a significant increase in total testosterone levels, bioactive testosterone, and free testosterone levels were observed in the vitamin D supplemented group. By contrast, there was no significant change in any testosterone measure in the placebo group. Our results suggest that vitamin D supplementation might increase testosterone levels.
- These results indicate that dietary vitamin K affects testicular vitamin K levels and ameliorates the lipopolysaccharide-induced reduction in testicular testosterone synthesis. Testicular vitamin K might facilitate the inhibition of inflammation signal transduction and maintain steady levels of testosterone.
Another good choice for TestoFuel. This herb6 provides ginsenosides, a compound shown in animal and human research to boost testosterone.
As an added perk, it helps physical performance in the gym and has classic adaptogen herb benefits such as stress protection and enhancing physical & mental energy levels.
Use of Panax Ginseng extract showed an increase in spermatozoa number/ml and progressive oscillating motility, an increase in plasma total and free testosterone, DHT, FSH and LH levels.
This herb supports testosterone, sex drive, muscle growth and endurance. Fenugreek’s hybrid test-performance-endurance benefits are a perfect fit in a testosterone product designed with bodybuilders and athletes in mind.
It’s a great herb for muscle growth according to this 2010 study:
Based on the results of the study, we conclude that daily supplementation of 500 mg of the commercially available fenugreek supplement (Torabolic(tm)) in conjunction with an eight week, structured resistance training program can significantly increase upper- and lower-body strength, reduce body fat percentage, and thus improve overall body composition when compared to a placebo group under identical experimental protocols.
Oysters are naturally rich in dietary zinc and while TestoFuel already has Zinc in the ingredients, the extract provides some of the initial raw materials needed for testosterone production to start.
How Does Testofuel Work
A solid testosterone-boosting formula with noteworthy ingredients minus the fluff.
What’s great with TestoFuel is how it didn’t include any fluff ingredient just to boost its reputation. Not like it needs it, as the key ingredients needed for testosterone production are all included in anyone’s favorite testosterone ingredients list.
DAA at 2.3 grams is a gift that keeps on giving, capable of not just boosting testosterone production, but also reversing signs of testosterone deficiency. Zinc, Magnesium, and Vitamins D3 and K2 further support what DAA started and synergizes with each other creating an environment that is purely testosterone-friendly.
Aside from testosterone, TestoFuel was designed for those who want to gain more muscle as evidenced by its Fenugreek and Panax ginseng additions. This means if you want to really capitalize on this supplement, you gotta lift hard iron.
The only drawback we see is the lack of “premium” ingredients save for ZMA. A standardized or premium ingredient can make a ton of difference and separate the try hards from those who actually did something great.
We’re not saying TestoFuel is average – it’s actually pretty good – but it could’ve been easily top 2 or top 3 in our list.
How To Use It?
Take one capsule four times per day with a meal or snack.
For optimum results, take daily and consistently.
TestoFuel improves testosterone production and synergizes with its additional nutritional benefits for exercise, endurance, and muscle recovery.
Testofuel Side Effects
The good thing about TestoFuel is the ingredients it uses as well as their respective doses are within the safe ranges.
TestoFuel is a clean, straightforward formula with no significant side effects noted.
Is It A Scam?
It’s not a scam as far as our research tells us.
TestoFuel Reviews & Complaints
Here are some of the reviews we found. Let’s start with the negative ones.
When I bought this product, I did so based on the name TestoFuel, which has been rated well all over the internet publishi ng sites. So, when I purchase a name brand product from Amazon or anywhere, I expect it is going to be the product advertised. After receiving the product, looking at the overwhelming obvious fact the pills were not the red color as advertised in all the ads. Then I check the packaging, the labels, and subsequently the table of ingredients to finalize these two items share only a name in common.I just received these, so I haven’t the faintest idea of how they perform. But I don’t rate dishonest products very highly.
I don’t like the product, I don’t think these reviews are legit, I might as well be taking sugar pills. So I decided to return.
There were some gems, though, and these came from verified purchases.
I was hesitant about trying this type of product. However, after 10 days, I’ve noticed a big difference in my energy levels. At 63 yrs. of age and trying to get into shape, this has been a real helpful product. My workouts have definitely gotten more intense.
My only criticism is the “next bottle free” offer. I received the message through Amazon but ?I could not get to the website. I also tried the website on the listed on the bottle (the offer is on the cap). That website is not there. I did not buy for a “free” bottle. However they should at least make it available if it is offered. Maybe there is a mix up with Amazon.
I am someone who tends to benefit from a well thought out Test Booster and this definitely is one! I am on my third bottle and really feel the increase of energy and differences in my physic! Plus best of all this is a great Test Booster not only for the price, but for a Test Booster period!!
I have used A LOT of supplements, but I have never used a test booster. And it really does make a difference! I have felt and increase in energy, I can workout longer and harder. I am seeing more muscle definition than ever before I am excited to see what more I can do while taking this! Highly Recommend.
Testofuel: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Is there a moneyback guarantee?
Yes! It is. At official website you can read:
We insist the risk is on us, so simply try TestoFuel for 90 days and if you do not see any results then we will gladly refund your money.
And what about the best place to purchase TestoFuel?
We recommend to avoid places like Amazon, Walmart, GNC, or Walgreens.
Buy TestoFuel at official website only, so you can be sure that you get an original product with moneyback guarantee.
This product is avaliable worldwide, including countries like: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Spain or Italy.
See below how the official site looks like.
Pros & Cons
Testofuel Review: Final Verdict
TestoFuel is a smart testosterone booster for athletes, bodybuilders, and the typical gym goer in their 20’s or early 30’s.
For this group, the supplement makes use of the potency of its ingredients, their synergy, and the overall design to boost testosterone and muscle mass at the same time.
The only way it could’ve been better is if it had more weight on other ingredients, but otherwise it’s one hell of a supplement!
We laid out the facts, will you buy Testofuel? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Feldman, Henry A., et al. “Age trends in the level of serum testosterone and other hormones in middle-aged men: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts male aging study.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 87.2 (2002): 589-598. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/87/2/589/2846777
- Topo, Enza, et al. “The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.” Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 7.1 (2009): 120. https://rbej.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089990079680058X
- Cinar, Vedat, et al. “Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.” Biological trace element research 140.1 (2011): 18-23. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3
- Pilz, S., et al. “Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men.” Hormone and Metabolic Research 43.03 (2011): 223-225. https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/s-0030-1269854
- Salvati, G., et al. “Effects of Panax Ginseng CA Meyer saponins on male fertility.” Panminerva medica 38.4 (1996): 249-254. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/9063034