Testosterone is linked to libido, muscle mass, strength, and endurance.
However, testosterone goes beyond the above benefits.
It is responsible for memory, sex drive, bone health, energy, and mood.
Unfortunately, it decreases with increasing age.
What do you do to increase its levels?
Am sure you have come across various companies that claim to sell supplements that stimulate the natural production of testosterone.
Many dietary products contain minerals and vitamins and other hidden harmful products that fail to pass a drug test.
TestoFuel is a popular T-booster that claims to open your testosterone floodgates and stimulate muscle growth.
As seen in this TestoFuel review, it contains natural ingredients supported by scientific evidence.
But the question remains, will you pass a drugs test after taking TestoFuel?
Find out below.
Will You Pass A Drugs Test After Taking TestoFuel?
TestoFuel provides a transparent label and contains 100% organic ingredients that are safe and legal to use.
It does not contain any elements that are prohibited in sports and drugs tests.
Thus TestoFuel will pass a drug test
The manufacturer writes on the official website:
Yes, TestoFuel contains amino acids, plant extracts, vitamins, and minerals. It does not contain any banned substances.
What Does TestoFuel Contain?
TestoFuel contains a vibrant blend of well-known ingredients that boost the natural production of testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2300mg): D-Aspartic Acid reduces sex hormone-binding globulin thus increasing free testosterone in the bloodstream.
- Vitamin B6 (5mg): Vitamin B6 improves oxygen circulation in the body and boosts the immune function.
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100mg): Asian Panax ginseng is a popular aphrodisiac in Chinese medicine used to enhance libido and erectile dysfunction in men.
- Fenugreek (seed)(100mg): Fenugreek controls insulin and cholesterol in the body. There is conflicting evidence on the effect of fenugreek on testosterone production. However, it has been traditionally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
- Oyster Extract (100mg): Oysters contain the highest amount of zinc. Zinc increases testosterone production in the testes.
- Magnesium Aspartate (200mg)
- Vitamin D3 (5000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (18mcg)
- Zinc (monomethionine and Aspartate) (10mg)
- Iron oxide
- Titanium dioxide
Will TestoFuel Keep You Awake?
Stimulants such as coffee may cause anxiety, insomnia, irritability, and agitation.
Fortunately, TestoFuel does not contain stimulants that may keep you awake at night.
Is It Safe To Use?
TestoFuel uses ingredients in safe dosages within the recommended dietary allowance.
Safety also depends on how TestoFuel is used; 4 pills should be taken daily.
Mega dosing or under dosing could result in adverse effects.
What Makes TestoFuel Different?
We have seen most of these ingredients in other Testosterone boosters in the market.
So, what makes TestoFuel different?
TestoFuel is unique because it contains oyster extract; oysters contain the highest amount of zinc, ten times more than any other food.
Zinc is an essential mineral in testosterone production.
However, oysters make TestoFuel unsuitable for vegans and vegetarians.
TestoFuel contains safe and organic ingredients that are backed by scientific evidence.
It does not contain any banned components; therefore, it will pass a drug test.