Are you experiencing bloating, stomach pains, and poor digestion?
If so, then you’re likely also experiencing an out-of-order appetite, cravings, skin issues, and low energy levels.
You may even be struggling to lose weight and battling even more to find the energy to exercise.
Sounds like you need a probiotic to feed and nourish your gut flora for proper digestion, vitality, and overall good health.
Synbiotic 365 is a comprehensive probiotic and prebiotic supplement with added B vitamins designed to ease digestive issues, boost energy, and support weight loss.
Our Synbiotic 365 review explores the ingredients, benefits, customer reviews, pros, and cons.
Is Synbiotic 365 your answer to good health?
Read more: Best Prebiotic Pills Reviews
What Is Synbiotic 365?
Synbiotic 365 is made by a Canadian/American company called United Naturals and supported by Dr. Vincent Pedre.
It’s a daily, over-the-counter prebiotic and probiotic supplement with added B vitamins and fiber.
It claims to relieve “bloating and embarrassing digestive issues” as well as nagging cravings.
Who is Dr. Vincent Pedre?
When reading up on Synbiotic 365 and United Naturals, you’ll likely come across the name Dr. Vincent Pedre.
He is a doctor based in New York who specializes in gut health, and author of “Happy Gut”, a 28-day program for losing weight and gaining energy through gut health.
Dr. Vincent Pedre helped to formulate Synbiotic 365 with, according to him, the best selection of probiotic 1 species and strains.
Synbiotic 365 Ingredients
As well as the probiotic blend, Synbiotic 365 contains a collection of B vitamins.
B vitamins are required for energy production, proper digestion, a healthy appetite, sharp cognitive function, and overall good health.
Synbiotic 365 contains:
- Thiamin 2 (vitamin B1) 2.4 mg.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 2.6 mg.
- Niacin 3 (vitamin B3) 32 mg.
- Vitamin B6 3.4 mg.
- Folate (vitamin B9) 800 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 24 mcg: many people, especially women, have low B12 levels so it’s great to see a decent dose of B12 here. Vitamin B12 boosts energy and strength and supports a healthy mood (among other benefits).
- Biotin 4 (vitamin B7) 60 mcg.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 10 mg.
The probiotic blend contains 20 billion CFU (colony forming units) per serving, which is considered a high CFU.
The probiotic blend contains an impressive list of probiotic species: lactobacillus, bifidobacterium, streptococcus, and saccharomyces.
- Lactobacillus gasseri: has been shown to help with weight loss, especially fat loss around the stomach.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: soothes IBS symptoms such as bloating and gas. It supports the immune system, soothes inflammation, and aids weight loss.
- Bacillus subtilis.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum.
- Bifidobacterium lactis.
- Bifidobacterium longum: supports the immune system and helps to fight infections, it also helps with anxiety and mood. This strain lives in the colon.
- Lactobacillus casei.
- Lactobacillus paracasei.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Lactobacillus reuteri.
- Lactobacillus salivarius.
- Streptococcus thermophilus.
- Lactobacillus fermentum.
- Saccharomyces boulardii: a yeast that helps to prevent diarrhea and may help to reduce acne.
- Chicory root inulin (315 mg): a fiber that is a prebiotic (it feeds the probiotics), helping probiotics to thrive. It may also help to reduce blood sugar, therefore, it helps to lose belly fat.
How Does Synbiotic 365 Work?
- B vitamins nourish and support the cells, boost red blood cells, support energy levels, help with digestion, and regulate the appetite.
- Inulin feeds the probiotics, helping them to thrive and grow. It also reduces blood sugar, helping to reduce cravings and reduce belly fat.
- Probiotics support the immune system, fighting infection and disease.
- Probiotics (good bacteria) stop bad bacteria from taking over the gut.
- Probiotics (especially Lactobacillus gasseri) help to reduce belly fat.
- Probiotics (especially Bifidobacterium longum) help to reduce depression and anxiety, therefore, promoting restful sleep.
- Probiotics restore balance to the gut, reducing bloating and gas, contributing to a flatter (and more comfortable) midsection.
Does Synbiotic 365 Help With Weight Loss?
You won’t lose weight by taking a probiotic alone, without implementing a healthy diet and exercise plan as well.
However, the energy-boosting, digestion promoting, and blood sugar-lowering effects of probiotics may help you to see results, especially around the belly 5.
Synbiotic 365 Benefits
- Reduces bloating.
- Curbs cravings.
- Supports regular and healthy digestion.
- Supports stable moods.
- Supports the heart.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Helps to shed belly fat with diet and exercise.
- Supports healthy skin.
How To Use Synbiotic 365?
Start by taking one capsule a day, with water.
You can increase your dosage to two capsules per day if you wish to, but this will mean that your pack will only last 15 days, ramping up the cost for ongoing usage.
Synbiotic 365 Side Effects
Probiotics alone are a safe supplement to use, without serving your body anything scary or dangerous to deal with.
However, Synbiotic 365 does contain other vitamins and minerals which may paint a different picture.
For example, thiamin and niacin may cause side effects such as sweating, nausea, and itching.
The dosages of these vitamins seem a little higher than the recommended daily dosage so it pays to check with your doctor for dosage advice and to discuss the risk of side effects.
Probiotics may cause side effects in people who aren’t used to taking them.
However, these side effects may go away once your gut gets used to the new residents.
Possible side effects are:
- Digestive issues such as diarrhea or constipation.
Is Synbiotic 365 A Scam?
We didn’t come across any red flags or warning signs suggesting that Synbiotic 365 is a scam.
B vitamins and probiotics are well-known (and backed by research) to be important and crucial for optimum health.
Plus, United Naturals offer a good refund policy, and you can buy direct from their site to be sure you’re not getting a cheap or dangerous knock-off.
Does United Naturals Have Any Scams or Lawsuits?
We didn’t find any dirt on United Naturals, and no evidence to suggest that they are a company to be wary of.
Synbiotic 365 Reviews & Complaints
There are no reviews on the United Naturals site, however, we did find customer reviews elsewhere.
The comments are almost all positive and in keeping with the general experience many people have when taking probiotics.
Interestingly, many reviewers mentioned improved sleep and energy levels as well as the expected digestive changes such as reduced bloating:
“After two weeks on Synbiotic 365, l feel fantastic – not gassy or bloated, helps me maintain me to be regular, l love it. In the past, l had to be relieved by taking antacids, now l don’t, so many thanks.”
“Since beginning to use Synbiotic 365, my energy levels, sleep patterns, and digestive system have seemed to be working together to give me the ultimate full day of activity and sleep! I am in my late 60’s and wished I had found Synbiotic 365 sooner! I strongly encourage trying this product!”
“I’ve only been using Synbiotic 365 for a little over a month. The biggest noticeable change for me was my sleep. I started dreaming every night. Nothing scary – just dreams, which for me seems to be rare. I also haven’t been waking up multiple times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. Not having this disruption has been great! The last thing I noticed is that when I came back from a weeklong vacation, after not doing my regular exercise routine and eating additional calories, I weighed myself and had gained no weight!”
Synbiotic 365: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Money Back Guarantee
United Naturals offers a money-back guarantee as long as you send the product back within 60 days of delivery.
However, there are restrictions.
You can send two empty containers, and all other products after that must be full, new, and sealed.
See below how the official site looks like.
Synbiotic 365 Pros & Cons
Synbiotic 365 Review: Final Verdict
There are lots of great things about Synbiotic 365, and the company seems to be trustworthy (despite having no BBB accreditation).
There are many reasons to take probiotics, especially if you often take antibiotics, you struggle to eat a balanced diet, and you suffer from IBS and related symptoms.
However, Synbiotic 365 is rather expensive compared to other similar probiotic supplements on the market that may be just as beneficial.
Like all new supplements, it’s important to chat with your doctor or healthcare professional before taking anything.
Tell them your symptoms, concerns, and any current medications you are on.
They may just give you the go-ahead to try Synbiotic 365, or point you in the direction of a nutrition and supplementation plan more suited to your needs, health profile, and budget.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Synbiotic 365? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Read next: ProbioSlim Review 2020: Does It Really Work?
- Isolauri, Erika, Seppo Salminen, and Arthur C. Ouwehand. “Probiotics.” Best practice & research Clinical gastroenterology 18.2 (2004): 299-313. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1521691803001318
- Haas, Richard H. “Thiamin and the brain.” Annual review of nutrition 8.1 (1988): 483-515. https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev.nu.08.070188.002411
- Bays, H. E., and D. J. Rader. “Does nicotinic acid (niacin) lower blood pressure?.” International journal of clinical practice 63.1 (2009): 151-159. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01934.x
- Zempleni, Janos, Subhashinee SK Wijeratne, and Yousef I. Hassan. “Biotin.” Biofactors 35.1 (2009): 36-46. https://iubmb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/biof.8