Wish you could regain your edge? Stop living life in slow motion?
If you have been experiencing a lack of energy, lower libido and weight gain, a testosterone supplement may be what you need.
Spartagen XT is a natural testosterone booster.
Some of the benefits it promises to provide include:
- Boost drive and libido
- Gaining energy
- Feel and look stronger
- Increase free testosterone
We completed a thorough review of the product to determine if it lived up to its promises.
What Is Spartagen XT?
Spartagen XT was created to support the body’s natural ability to produce healthy testosterone levels1.
The product uses natural ingredients that work to kickstart the production of free testosterone.
It is sold by a company called Edge Bioactives based in Edgewater, New Jersey.
Spartagen XT Ingredients
Here is a list of the main active ingredients in Spartagen XT.
Tongkat Ali, also known as Eurycoma longifolia, is an Asian plant native to Malaysia and Indonesia that may help reverse the symptoms of andropause or male menopause.
Symptoms of andropause include decreased bone density, lack of energy, loss of muscle mass.
Tongkat Ali2 extract promotes increased testosterone, improves sperm quality and motility.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract
Tribulus terrestris3, is a North American weed.
It has been shown to build muscle mass, increase testosterone levels, and improve virility.
Butea Superba Extract
Believed to work as an aphrodisiac4.
Korean red ginseng
Long known to increase libido, increase production of testosterone, and augment sperm count.
It also improves sperm motility and erectile dysfunction5.
This ingredient belongs to a class of chemicals called flavonoids.
It occurs naturally in passionflowers, honey and bee propolis.
Used in bodybuilding and thought to increase testosterone, there is no definitive evidence of its effectiveness6.
Maca7 is a plant that is indigenous to Peru.
Sometimes referred to as Peruvian Ginseng.
It improves sex drive and stamina and is believed to help in cases of erectile dysfunction.
Zinc8 boosts testosterone and athletic performance.
Magnesium9 helps muscle oxygenation and contributes to optimum physical performance.
Magnesium may help the body use glucose more effectively in response to extreme physical stress as well as increasing strength and testosterone levels.
How Does Spartagen XT Work
Spartagen XT uses a combination of natural ingredients in order to safely increase the production of testosterone.
How To Use It?
Spartagen XT comes in capsule form.
Two capsules should be taken once daily.
Spartagen XT Side Effects
Side effects, while possible, are relatively mild and infrequent.
- Upset stomach
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
Is It A Scam?
The ingredients in Spartagen XT are well-established with varying degrees of scientific evidence to back up their claims.
So no, it is not a scam.
Spartagen XT Reviews & Complaints
Spartagen XT has been on the market for some time but there are relatively few independent reviews since it has only been available on the company’s website.
Here are some reviews from supplementcritique.com that may prove helpful.
Of 15 reviews on the site, 8 were 1-star and 6 were 5-star and 1 was 4-star.
Martin Drinkwater on supplementcritique.com wrote:
When the email dropped into my gmail, I thought ‘what a crock’ I’ve had diabetes for a few years and, lets just say, things have withered a bit and my sex life had died.
I got a discount link/code (I’ll share it if I’m allowed here), so it was pennies to try Spartagen, and I wasn’t expecting much, but this blew my mind.
My penis is no longer a shriveled maggot – and is back to full working order, I have much more energy than I did plus the diabetes even seems to be getting better – all after about 45 days of use.
I\’m a cynical person – but this has surprised me.
Epi S on supplementcritique.com wrote:
I have been taking spartagen xt for 3 weeks now and I have noticed an extreme boost in my stamina and muscle growth and I sleep like a baby at night.
Many of my friends think I’m taking steroids cause of how quick I have grown which only tells me that this supplement really works.
I’ll definitely be buying more.Finally something healthy body builders can take.
Ohh and did I forget to mention I feel more like a beast in bed, my wife can’t get enough of me.I’m loving it.
Dan onsupplementcritique.com wrote:
I too was scammed. I ordered online and then I started receiving it monthly, so the first 2 months I got the product didn’t see much of a difference but thought I should continue as I am a little older.
Three months later I realize they are charging me 2x per month for the same thing. When I tried to cancel I they told me it was my fault I was getting billed twice.
Really!!! It doesn’t work as it says and they will steal your money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Ben on supplementcritique.com says:
I used to be so depressed i couldn’t get out of bed until 12pm.So I decided to try this product for myself thinking a testosterone and sex drive boost might just help me feel happier.
The first day I took a pill, didn’t feel anything, got bored so I decided to start working out to kill the boredom and since I was taking a testosterone support I thought maybe I would see results.
I don’t know what happened but it’s pretty much a blur from there.
I kept taking spartagen twice a day, and working out.Soon I had soo much energy and looking in the mirror seeing myself get bigger, I had to join a gym.
Now I’m up at 6 am and off to the gym. Excited to hear the alarm go off.
I don’t know if there are better products out there or not, but this one seems to have worked great for me in just three weeks.So I am going to continue and maybe increase my dose and see what the effects are.
But I’m getting bigger, I can see my abs now, and I’m training to fight pro.I have a ton of energy now.
No acne or weird side effects of any kind.I just feel great.
I eat good now too.I’ve never really watched what I ate before, but now that I know how great being healthy and fit feels, I don’t want to loose it, and I crave more.
I say try it, but if you do, you will only get as much out of it as you put into it.Try eating right, and working out every day.
Watch what your body is capable of if you give it the right ingredients.
Spartagen XT: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
There is one thing you have be aware of.
The company offers a 14 day FREE test drive but if you join it, you will be added to the “Keep Your Edge” Exclusive Digital Membership Website.
What does it mean?
You will receive weekly digital downloads and will be automatically billed in convenient monthly payments of $79.99 until you cancel my membership.
These free digital downloads are:
- Kama Sutra – The Lost Chapter
- Spartan 300 Top Secret Workout
- Healthy, Happy and Hung
- Superstar Stamina
- 33 Innocent Words Turn Her On
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
The company offers a full 90-day money back guarantee.
As you can read at the official website:
No hassles, no questions asked. Even if you’ve used the entire bottle of Spartagen XT and you just mail back the empty container, you’ll receive every single penny back.
And what’s more, you can keep free bonuses.
Pros & Cons
Spartagen XT Review: Final Words
Spartagen XT is a natural supplement backed by some evidence-based science.
It appears to be effective at enhancing virility.
There is not enough definitive evidence verifying its numerous other claims.
There are not many independent consumer reviews.
Ingredients are not in significant enough quantities to be effective.
Proprietary blend does not provide enough information for assessment.
We laid out the facts, will you buy it? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Read next: TestRx Review 2020: Does It Really Work?
- Ross, Ronald, et al. “Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute 76.1 (1986): 45-48. https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/76/1/45/1006122
- Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel. “Standardised water‐soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late‐onset hypogonadism?.” Andrologia 44 (2012): 226-230. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x
- Gauthaman, K., P. G. Adaikan, and R. N. V. Prasad. “Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus Terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats.” Life sciences 71.12 (2002): 1385-1396. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0024320502018581
- Tocharus, Chainarong, Yuthana Smitasiri, and Rattima Jeenapongsa. “Butea superba Roxb. enhances penile erection in rats.” Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives 20.6 (2006): 484-489. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ptr.1883
- Hong, Bumsik, et al. “A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report.” The Journal of urology 168.5 (2002): 2070-2073. https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1016/S0022-5347%2805%2964298-X
- Gambelunghe, Cristiana, et al. “Effects of chrysin on urinary testosterone levels in human males.” Journal of medicinal food 6.4 (2003): 387-390. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/109662003772519967
- Gonzales, Gustavo F., et al. “Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” andrologia 34.6 (2002): 367-372. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1439-0272.2002.00519.x
- Prasad, Ananda S., et al. “Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults.” Nutrition 12.5 (1996): 344-348. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S089990079680058X
- Cinar, Vedat, et al. “Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.” Biological trace element research 140.1 (2011): 18-23. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3