When it comes to your joints, aches and pains may feel unavoidable.
However, clinical studies repeatedly illustrate the pain-relieving effectiveness of two natural ingredients: Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
ProJoint Plus incorporates these powerful elements through a host of proven plant extracts.
Does ProJoint Plus follow through on promises of joint relief?
Read our review below.
What Is ProJoint Plus?
ProJoint Plus is one of many natural products offered by Vita Balance Limited.
Vita Balance Limited provides natural health products to the UK and North America.
By offering over 35 products (ranging from supplements to hair oils), VitaBalance is becoming a leader in natural healthcare.
All products are ethically sourced from reputable suppliers.
Innovative formulas are also scientifically based by international studies.
By offering the finest natural ingredients, Vita Balance encourages customers to invest in their own wellness lifestyle.
ProJoint Plus can be one element of a well-rounded lifestyle for healthy joints.
The right diet and appropriate exercise are essential elements of any pain-reducing regimen.
Additional supplementation with ProJoint Plus helps heal injured joints and maintain mobility and flexibility.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin assist in the production and repair of healthy cartilage.
With both ingredients in every capsule, ProJoint Plus aims to deliver a powerful punch to your joint pain.
Many clinical studies show a significant relationship between Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplementation and reduced joint pain.
Boswellia Extract and Turmeric are also clinically proven to diminish joint discomfort.
Derived from natural plant sources, these elements inhibit the inflammatory response to reduce swelling associated with joint pain.
When these various ingredients are wrapped in one supplement, you see multi-level results.
They repair damaged cartilage form new cartilage, which improves joint function.
Simultaneously, inflammation and swelling diminish to delivering immediate pain relief.
Vita Balance Product List
- Green Coffee Plus: supports natural weight loss. This supplement benefits the body through raw coffee beans that contain beneficial nutrients and antioxidants, including chlorogenic acid.
- Organic Coconut Oil: is a unique source of fatty acid chains called medium chain triglycerides (MCT). These MCT’s affect the metabolism to promote weight loss.
- Nature Sleep: blends magnesium citrate with fruit and herb extracts. Perfect for occasional sleeplessness, Nature Sleep promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety.
- Probiotic 40-Billion: is a probiotic-rich supplement that balances the digestive tract. Good probiotic bacteria help the body absorb nutrients and improve immunity.
- Colon Detox Plus: aides weight loss by removing toxins from the body. Physical energy levels may improve by cleansing the digestive system from excess waste.
- Nootrogen: improves memory and learning with Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE). This natural compound enhances cognitive function in humans — with no side effects.
- Anti-Anxiety Plus: contains naturally calming components: such as Chamomile, Green Tea, Hops, Lemon Balm, Valerian, Passion Flower, Griffonia Seed and Gaba.
- Folexin: enhances natural hair growth for healthier, stronger hair. Natural ingredients (like Biotin and Fo-Ti) promote the hair growth process in a safe and effective way.
- Prostate Plus: helps combat the effects of an enlarged prostate. This natural supplement diminishes discomfort in the bladder and assists the body’s urinary flow.
- Turmeric Plus: is a power-packed supplement of BioPerine and Turmeric extract. Blood pressure control and weight loss, as well as improve cognitive functioning and a healthy inflammatory response may result from Turmeric Plus.
- Liver Support Plus: is a synergistic array of herbal extracts that enhance liver function. Essential ingredients aide detoxification and other vital processes of a healthy liver.
- Water Off: reduces water retention in the body. Bloating caused by food, illness or medication can all be reduced with the help of Water Off.
- Raspberry Ketone Plus: assists weight loss by increasing metabolic function. Rich in the hormone adiponectin, raspberry ketone can diminish both body fat and appetite.
- Garcinia Cambogia: is a pumpkin-sized fruit in Southeast Asia. The hydroxycitric acid found in this fruit contains weight loss properties for treating unwanted weight around the waist.
ProJoint Plus Ingredients
The largest constituent of the ProJoint Plus formula is (by far) Glucosamine Sulfate.
Weighing in at 1500 mg per capsule, the strength of Glucosamine Sulfate is enhanced with an extra 150 mg of Chondroitin Sulfate.
The other six natural ingredients round out the effectiveness of the supplement.
Critically, ProJoint Plus lacks unnecessary fillers and harmful ingredients.
It can be surprisingly difficult to find joint supplements on the market today that avoid these.
Glucosamine sulfate occurs naturally in synovial fluid in the body.
Most modern supplements find glucosamine sulfate inside the tough exterior of shellfish.
Glucosamine sulfate cushions the joints and prevents the breakdown of joint cartilage.
As mentioned above, when chondroitin sulfate is combined with glucosamine sulfate, the result is enhanced joint repair and protection.
Chondroitin sulfate is found naturally in the connective tissue of the body, specifically in cartilage and bone.
Clinical trials have shown its ability to improve the impact of osteoarthritis in the joints.
Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant that reduces inflammation in the body.
This flavonoid is naturally sourced from many plants, including apples, grapes and berries.
Even green tea and red wine contain quercetin.
You can find this essential amino acid in meat, dairy and fish.
Although vital to normal functioning, the human body does not naturally produce methionine.
Rather, we must obtain it from external food sources.
Methionine is part of the cartilage creation process, among other important functions.
MSM is an increasingly well-known element of proper joint health.
This organic sulfur compound occurs naturally in the body, but you can also find it in the earth’s rain-cycle and a range of foods.
It is thought to relieve chronic pain, osteoarthritis and swelling around the joints.
Colloquially known as Frankincense, this herbal extract originated in India.
Healers have used Boswellia extract for centuries — it is thought to reduce chronic inflammation in the human body.
Clinical studies increasingly illustrate the role Frankincense plays in pain reduction and improved joint mobility for those with osteoarthritis.
Turmeric (related to Ginger) also boasts important anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric produces a vast range of beneficial properties, mainly due to the active ingredient curcumin.
For those with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, turmeric can reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness.
The enzyme bromelain occurs naturally within pineapple fruit.
Used to reduce swelling, bromelain diminishes the inflammatory response that may lead to excessive tenderness in your joints.
Bromelain also helps reduce joint pain and speed up recovery after surgery or physical illness.
Cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice flour
How Does ProJoint Plus Work
Unlike many rival pharmaceutical drugs, glucosamine and chondroitin work together to heal the root cause of joint pain.
They accomplish this by rebuilding cartilage in the joints and enhancing the synovial fluid that surround joints.
This results in long-term benefits, not mere symptom abatement.
Glucosamine (from shellfish) and chondroitin (from cow cartilage) are made of organic compounds that closely resemble the component parts of the body’s biological make-up.
It targets joint pain by recreating the original cartilage and synovial fluid.
Methionine also assists in the creation of new bioidentical cartilage.
Boswellia extract, turmeric, bromelain and quercetin work to reduce the inflammatory response that contributes to painful swelling.
In some instances, inflammation is helpful. However, an over-abundance is detrimental and may cause aching and tenderness inside your joints.
Those with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and specific joint injuries can see improvement in joint pain through these natural ingredients.
The process may provide immediate relief, or it may take time to rebuild damaged areas.
Unfortunately, there is no way to know if ProJoint Plus will work for you without taking the supplement.
How To Use It
Take 3 capsules daily.
Take with an evening meal for best results.
Each bottle contains 60 capsules (20 days supply).
Users may notice benefits immediately.
Results may vary.
ProJoint Plus Side Effects
Is It A Scam?
The benefits of natural ingredients found in ProJoint Plus are supported by clinical studies.
The manufacturing facility adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMA) and is FDA registered.
There does not appear to be an independent third-party lab to verify the contents of the supplement.
The reviews of the product only exist on the product website.
Although the ingredient list seems sound, without third-party testing or unbiased reviews it is difficult to ascertain if this product accomplishes what it claims.
ProJoint Plus Reviews & Complaints
The only reviews available for ProJoint Plus are located on the company website.
The company displays testimonials received by customers in promotional offers.
The testimonials are not indicative of all ProJoint Plus user experiences.
Some reviews have been shortened if deemed lengthy or irrelevant.
Each of the 17 reviews on the ProJoint Plus website give 5-star ratings.
This raises red flags from an evaluative standpoint.
I am 58 and I started yoga a couple of months ago, I love it but my hips and joints are really tight haha. I started taking this about 3 weeks ago and I find there’s a big difference in my flexibility and it doesn’t hurt as much.
I only took projoint plus because my physio said that it would be good for my ankle injury but I’ve noticed how much more stronger my knees are now too. Looking at a way faster recovery.
I used to play soccer in college and in university and it really took a toll on my knees. I had ACL surgery twice and my knees have had constant pain for years. I try to stay away from pain killers as much as possible. I came across projoint and gave it a go. I really like it, I still get pain if I am walking a lot but it has helped a lot day to day.
ProJoint Plus: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
We recommend to buy this product at the official website: www.projointplus.net.
How much does it cost?
Check prices below.
ProJoint Plus will price-match the online price of any retailer selling ProJoint Plus.
ProJoint Plus can be shipped to 47 different countries.
The list of available countries can be viewed during check-out.
- USPS – Standard Shipping (3-4 business days) $4.95
- USPS – Second Day Shipping (1-2 business days) $9.95
- USPS/DHL – Tracking International Shipping (9-12 business days) $16.99
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
There is no money back guarantee for opened products.
There is a 7-day grace period if you change your mind about the purchase.
You can return the product (unopened) and receive a full refund.
You can request a replacement if the product arrives damaged, but you will not receive a refund.
The company retains the right to declare a refund appropriate.
Pros & Cons
ProJoint Plus Review: Final Words
If you suffer from joint pain, you can choose from a wealth of natural joint supplements.
What stands out about ProJoint Plus is its apparent lack of unnecessary inactive ingredients.
The shortage of unaltered reviews (combined with no money back guarantee) does cause some concern.
However, if the ingredient list truly reflects the contents of the supplement then you have little to lose by testing out ProJoint Plus.
As always, check with your doctor before taking a new supplement.
Be ready to say goodbye to roughly $30 if it doesn’t work for you.
We laid out the facts, will you buy ProJoint Plus? Comment below and tell us what you think!