Product Name: Phentaslim
Product Description: Phentaslim is a dietery supplement claimed to help you stay on track with your existing exercise and sensible diet, while also helping you to burn more calories, suppress your appetite, improve mental function, and boost your energy.
Value For Money
I don’t think anyone will disagree that diets can be tedious and boring. It may be that you just have a few stubborn pounds lose. It may be you have a lot more.
We all know that a healthy diet and exercise will help trim our bodies. We also know that we have to eat less calories than we use to lose weight. Sometimes, despite the effort we put in, we just don’t see results.
This is when we may turn to supplements to give us a helping hand.
Phentaslim is a supplement that promises to destroy your hunger pangs and annihilate your body fat1 . They describe it as a weight loss secret.
Shall we see if their secret is worth sharing? Read our review.
What Is Phentaslim?
The product is one a few diet supplements sold by Optimum Nutra. The company was formed in 2011 and is based in Panama. They market products online in the USA and the UK.
The company aim is:
To provide effective supplements to maintain your health and well being.
Phentaslim is a supplementary pill aimed at targeting weight loss. It claims to be a powerful fat burner that can suppress appetite and boost energy levels. It also claims to elevate your mood without the jitters.
Do the ingredients support these claims? Time to take a look.
This may help with weight loss but does not have a significant effect2 .
This may aid weight loss in the short term3 .
These are similar to capsaicin which is found in chili pepper. They also resemble synephrine which is a stimulant. Some studies have shown these two molecules may boost metabolism. It is thought that raspberry ketones may have a similar effect4 .
This is an amino acid produced naturally in the body. It helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function. As wells as muscle movement, and many other body processes. It may help benefit heart and blood vessel conditions. It can also help chest pain, congestive heart failure, and high cholesterol5 .
L – Tyrosine
This may help regulate your mood6.
This has been used in Chinese medicine for many years. It has many health benefits including boosting energy and lowering blood sugar levels7.
This contains caffeine. It may be taken for weight loss, athletic performance and mental performance. It may increase energy. It is also used as an aphrodisiac. There is no good scientific evidence to support these uses8 .
This has many health benefits. It may improve exercise performance9.
May help weight reduction. It may also suppress appetite10 .
Black Pepper Extract
This may help the other ingredients enter the bloodstream.
These help release of energy from the foods that we eat. However too many may contribute to the development of obesity11 .
How Does Phentaslim Work?
The company claims that it aims to target your weight loss in six ways:
- Burn fat by increasing your metabolism.
- Reduce cravings which keeps you feeling fuller for longer.
- Burn calories and prevent additional weight gain and fat storage.
- Boost energy.
- Provide mental clarity by improving your mood. Boost mental resolve to keep you motivated.
- Boost health with the vitamins and minerals.
There is some evidence that some of the ingredients may provide health benefits. Some may contribute to weight loss and appetite suppression.
There is no clinical trial to prove that these ingredients work together to fulfill the promises that the company makes.
There are only eight studies quoted on the company website. These apply to four of the sixteen ingredients listed by them.
Phentaslim Side Effects
There are no side effects advised by the company.
They do however advise that if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 18.5, or are under 18 years of age you should avoid taking this supplement.
It may be wise if you are taking any prescription medication or have any pre-existing medical condition to consult your physician.
Phentaslim Reviews & Complaints
Independent customer reviews for this product are noticeably absent.
The company is not listed with the Better Business Bureau.
There are positive testimonials on the company website. They state they have over 100,000 customers.
They do clarify that results in the testimonials may not be typical and your results may vary.
My friends laughed when I bought a swimsuit for my holiday, but 5 weeks later they are amazed. Losing 32 pounds has dramatically changed my life…
I did find two reviews on Highya.com. Both were not happy with their purchase of this product.
Beverly Hartles writes:
Phentaslim is a total waste of money. I have not lost an ounce and am very active and have been on a calorie controlled diet while taking them exactly as requested.
I believe they are falsely advertising a product that does not work.
And Marc reports that he had issues when he requested a refund:
Their website states they have a 100% money back guarantee, but beware! These diet pills DO NOT work. Once you buy them, you own them because they will not refund your money as they advertise. Don’t waste your money.
Phentaslim: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
There are no shipping and handling charges.
We pay for shipping!
Your order will be delivered via Royal Mail’s international tracked delivery service. We’ll send you the tracking order once your order is despatched.
Where to buy Phentaslim?
We recommend to avoid places like Amazon, Walmart, GNC, or Walgreens.
Buy Phentaslim at official website only, so you can be sure that you get an original product with money back guarantee.
This product is avaliable worldwide, including countries like: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Spain or Italy.
See below how the official site looks like.
The company offers a 60 day money back guarantee.
They will accept return of one opened bottle and any unopened bottles. They will charge a $10 handling fee and you must pay shipping.
You must contact them via their website to obtain a returns authorization.
Phentaslim Pros & Cons
Phentaslim Review: Final Verdict
Dieting and exercising can sometimes seem a chore. Especially when we don’t see results as quickly as we would like.
Will this product help give your efforts a boost? It may. There are some ingredients that may help speed up your weight loss if you are struggling.
Will this product work without diet and exercise? I doubt it. Whoever reveals that secret will be worth a fortune!
You do have a money back guarantee with this product should you decide to give it a try.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Phentaslim? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Jeukendrup, A. E., and R. Randell. “Fat burners: nutrition supplements that increase fat metabolism.” Obesity reviews 12.10 (2011): 841-851. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00908.x
- Jurgens, Tannis M., et al. “Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults.” Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12 (2012). https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2/abstract
- Bothe, H., and H. K. Cammenga. “Phase transitions and thermodynamic properties of anhydrous caffeine.” Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry 16.2 (1979): 267-275. https://akademiai.com/doi/abs/10.1007/BF01910688https://akademiai.com/doi/abs/10.1007/BF01910688
- Wang, Lili, Xianjun Meng, and Fengqing Zhang. “Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.” Journal of medicinal food 15.5 (2012): 495-503. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/jmf.2011.1717
- Center, S. A., et al. “The clinical and metabolic effects of rapid weight loss in obese pet cats and the influence of supplemental oral L‐carnitine.” Journal of veterinary internal medicine 14.6 (2000): 598-608. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1939-1676.2000.tb02283.x
- Deijen, J. B., and J. F. Orlebeke. “Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress.” Brain research bulletin 33.3 (1994): 319-323. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0361923094902003
- Coleman, C. I., J. H. Hebert, and P. Reddy. “The effects of Panax ginseng on quality of life.” Journal of clinical pharmacy and therapeutics 28.1 (2003): 5-15. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1046/j.1365-2710.2003.00467.x
- Boozer, C. N., et al. “An herbal supplement containing Ma Huang-Guarana for weight loss: a randomized, double-blind trial.” International Journal of Obesity 25.3 (2001): 316. https://www.nature.com/articles/0801539
- Marier, J. R. “Magnesium content of the food supply in the modern-day world.” Magnesium 5.1 (1986): 1-8. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/3515057
- Cronin, Joseph R. “The Chili Pepper’s Pungent Principle: Capsaicin Delivers Diverse Health Benefits.” Alternative & Complementary Therapies 8.2 (2002): 110-113. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/10762800252909865?journalCode=act
- Melanson, Kathleen J., et al. “Consumption of whole-grain cereals during weight loss: effects on dietary quality, dietary fiber, magnesium, vitamin B-6, and obesity.” Journal of the American Dietetic Association 106.9 (2006): 1380-1388. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002822306013800