Are you are a vegan or a vegetarian and you want to shred fat more quickly?
A vegan thermogenic fat burner is your best shot.
There are many weight loss pills in the market, but few are fit for a plant-based diet.
PhenQ is a fat burner with an advanced formula which works to suppress appetite, block fat production, increase metabolic rate and stimulate energy levels.
In this PhenQ review, it contains natural science-backed ingredients that target stubborn fat.
Can PhenQ be taken by vegetarians and vegans?
Let’s find out.
Is PhenQ suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
PhenQ is made of 100% plant-based ingredients which are compatible with dietary requirements of vegans and vegetarian diet.
What Does PhenQ Contain?
PhenQ contains a potent blend of 7 natural ingredients which include
- a-Lacys reset: a-Lacys reset stimulates thermogenesis in the body and increases metabolism.
- Capsimax powder: Capsimax powder is a blend of capsicum, niacin, caffeine and piperine that burn the stored fat in the body.
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium Picolinate prevents carb and sugar cravings hence maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a stimulant that keeps focused and alert. It also suppresses appetite.
- Nopal: Nopal is rich in fibre that keeps you satiated.
- L-Carnitine fumarate: L-Carnitine fumarate increases energy and supports fat loss.
Tips To Lose Weight On A Vegan Diet
For individuals looking to lose weight, a vegan diet goes beyond plant-based foods; it requires you to go for fresh, organic, unprocessed and locally sourced foods.
Research shows individuals who stick to a vegan diet lose about four pounds more than those who take animal-based foods.
Here are some tips to get those extra pounds off your body.
Increase greens intake
Add more dark leafy greens to your meals including broccoli, zucchini, spinach, Brussels sprouts and swiss chard.
They are ideal for weight loss because they are high in fibre, low in calorie and rich in nutrients.
Due to high fibre content, they keep you feeling fuller for longer and prevents snacking between meals.
Avoid processed soy products
Soy products are not unhealthy, but excessive processed amounts might result in weight gain.
They are beneficial to weight loss when taken in unsweetened and unprocessed forms.
These include soy milk, tempeh and tofu.
Aim to have whole-food versions of vegan meals.
Add more proteins
Protein is crucial in any weight loss program; they fill you faster and prevent excessive snacking.
Proteins come in various forms, including protein powders, which make smoothies for breakfast.
You can make a veggie burrito using plant-based proteins including lentils, oats, tempeh, quinoa and beans.
Legumes constitute the core of healthy vegan meals.
They provide proteins that increase your metabolism, suppress your cravings and build stronger muscles.
Foods To Avoid On A Vegetarian/Vegan Diet
Here are foods to avoid if you want to lose weight on a vegan diet:
- Refined sugars
- Coconut oil/cream/milk
- Vegan baked sweets /products
- Sauces –salad dressings, tomato ketchup and vegan mayonnaise
- Fried foods
- Sweetened dairy alternatives
PhenQ contains organic ingredients that are suitable for individuals following a vegan/vegetarian diet.
Read also: How Does PhenQ Weight Loss Pills Work?