Most people avoid taking dietary supplements because they contain dangerous side effects.
FDA has banned some of these products due to their harmful effects.
However, supplements that have natural ingredients have minimal side effects.
When looking out to start a weight loss journey, users mainly consider a supplement’s efficiency followed by side effects.
PhenQ uses premium and high-quality ingredients as seen in our PhenQ review.
It is among the most popular and efficient fat burners in 2019, and for valid grounds.
It is an effective dietary supplement that supports fat loss in a healthy way and also does not have harmful side effects which are frequent in other diet pills that claim to support weight loss.
The manufacturer is very clear on the ingredients used; they are found both on the official website and at the back of each bottle.
Furthermore, they provide the amount used for each ingredient.
Therefore, the user is able to tell if they are allergic to any ingredients used.
PhenQ is safe for use by adults above 18 years.
On the official website it state:
PhenQ has a strong safety record with no known side effects. However, if you do have any existing health problems, we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor or health practitioner before you take PhenQ.
However, despite the use of natural ingredients, PhenQ may also cause different reactions due to different body types, genetic makeup, and interference with other medications.
Potential PhenQ Side Effects
Some users may have certain reactions to the ingredients used. Let’s see possible side effects with each PhenQ ingredient.
- α-Lacys Reset® (Alpha Lipoic Acid and Cysteine): Alpha lipoic acid may lead to a rash when consumed while Cysteine causes diarrhea/constipation, nausea, drowsiness, and fever.
- Capsimax powder: Capsicum may lead to sweating, stomach upset, digestive irritation and flushing in some users. These effects are often associated with short term use.
- Chromium picolinate: Most users do not react to chromium. But it may cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, skin irritation and mood changes among others.
- Caffeine: Some individuals are sensitive to caffeine. It may cause increased heart rate, insomnia, nausea, stomach upsets, and nervousness.
- Nopal: It is mainly associated with bloating, diarrhea, increased amount of stool, headaches, and nausea.
- L-Carnitine Fumarate: It may react in some individuals leading to heartburn, nausea, seizures, diarrhea, and digestive issues.
As seen above PhenQ natural ingredients may not result in adverse side effects.
Also, the mild side effects may not affect all users.
But, due to body transformation during fat loss, users may experience:
- Gastrointestinal upsets
All the same, PhenQ may pose serious health risks when used by the following individuals
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Individuals taking antidepressants
- Those under 18 years
- Diabetic and cancer patients
- Those with autoimmune diseases
- Kidney or liver disease
The manufacturer recommends that each individual should consult a doctor before using PhenQ.
In comparison to other supplements, PhenQ is on the safe side.
The few mild effects experienced are mainly due to allergic reactions to a specific ingredient, interactions with other medications or as a result of the body’s response to weight loss.
When taken in the right dosage, PhenQ has minimal to no side effects.