If we listen to all the hype, it appears that as we get older we all start falling apart.
If we believe all the hype, it seems you can now get products to rejuvenate just about anything.
- We can get lotions that claim to eliminate wrinkles.
- Potions that will stop our hair thinning and falling out.
- Then come the various pills and shakes that claim to turn back the clock on just about anything.
- Be it aching joints, indigestion, lack of energy, senior moments etc. etc. etc.
The list goes on and on.
Is there any merit to the claims some of these products offer.
Patriot Power Greens is one such supplement.
Let’s investigate who they are and whether what they claim may actually work.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Patriot Power Greens?
- 2 Patriot Power Greens Ingredients
- 3 How Does Patriot Power Greens Work?
- 4 Patriot Power Greens Side Effects
- 5 Patriot Power Greens Reviews & Complaints
- 6 Patriot Power Greens: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy
- 7 Refunds and Returns Policy
- 8 Patriot Power Greens Pros & Cons
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
- 11 Patriot Power Greens Review: Final Words
What Is Patriot Power Greens?
Patriot Power Greens is one of several supplements sold by Patriot Health Alliance.
This company is affiliated with Dr Lane Sebring, M.D. He has a practice in Texas and is a board examiner at the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
He has been involved in some disciplinary hearings with the Texas Medical Board for for false advertising.
The product was originally used by older members of the US Military. The company claims that this product:
Has helped these “old timers” turn their achy joints, stiff muscles and lack of energy into a thing of the past.
The company donates some of the proceeds of sales to US Military Veterans.
This is a powder supplement that you mix with water or juice. The company claims it can help with many issues faced by people as they age.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this product.
Patriot Power Greens Ingredients
This product contains a blend of over fruit and vegetable extracts. It also has enzymes and probiotics.
It breaks the ingredients down into categories:
- Greens and Sea Vegetables
- Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- Digestive Enzymes
The Green And Sea Vegetables category includes:
- Spirulina algae: has numerous health benefits including helping with cholesterol and inflammation. It may also control or prevent obesity. Spirulina may also help prevent memory loss.
- Kombu seaweed, Nori seaweed, Wakame seaweed: may help modulate gut health and risk factors for obesity and diabetes. They may also help with cardiovascular health.
The Organic Fruits and Vegetables category includes:
- Kale: may help prevent skin aging.
- Beets: are antioxidants and may have many health benefits including reducing inflammation and blood pressure. They may also help with cognitive function.
- Superfoods including broccoli, spinach, cabbage and berries: may help with brain function. Many of these are also antioxidants which may have health benefits.
- Goji Berries: may have many health benefits. These include anti-aging, antioxidative and anti-fatigue.
- Acai: may help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Amla: more commonly called Indian Gooseberry. This has been used in traditional medicine in India and other cultures for many years. It has many health benefits.
The Digestive Enzymes can help with various gastrointestinal complaints.
The Probiotics category includes 6.7 billion of “good” bacteria. These can be used to treat bowel problems. They may also help with other skin issues and infections.
How Does Patriot Power Greens Work?
The company markets the product as being able to reduce inflammation in the body.
The immune system fights against something that may turn out to be harmful to it. The result is inflammation. In this process the body may also fight against its own cells by mistake.
The company states that its product floods body with the alkaline foods that it needs.
Many of the ingredients in this supplement are highly alkaline foods.
The claim is that these can help promote healthy levels of inflammation. This may give you back the energy you used to have.
It claims to deal with each of the following conditions:
- Gas Bloating and Constipation: inflammation in your intestines and bowels leads to constipation, bloating, diarrhea and gas. The enzymes and probiotics may promote bowel regularity, reducing occasional constipation and diarrhea. They may also increase the “good” bacteria that reduces gas and bloating.
- Cardiovascular Health: it claims that inflammation in your body can lead to restricted blood flow. Neutralizing the inflammation and excess acid in your body may help. The nutrients obtained from the fruit and vegetable extract may improve your blood pressure and reduce cholesterol levels.
- Joint and Muscle Pain: Sebring believes “that enzymes like protease reduce inflammation and joint pain symptoms by increasing support of the digestive and immune systems”.
- Senior Moments: spirulina and seaweed may help with memory loss.
- Skin Appearance: the antioxidant effect of some of the fruit and vegetables may help with the appearance of your skin, making it look younger.
- Weight Loss: the company claims that again, inflammation is responsible for not being able to lose weight. Hence reducing inflammation will help.
- High Blood Sugar: by aiding your digestive system the company claims that you will reduce your blood sugar levels.
- Reduced Libido: apparently fruits and vegetables clean up the free radicals in your body. This process can increase Nitric Oxide levels in your body. In turn this can increase your testosterone levels.
There is clinical evidence that most of the ingredients in this supplement can benefit your health.
However there is no clinical trial published on the efficacy of the product itself.
Patriot Power Greens Side Effects
The ingredients in this supplement are all natural. They are organic and should not have side effects for most healthy adults. Some people have reported nausea, flatulence or bloating.
The product does not contain gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, shellfish, fish, eggs or peanuts.
You may have allergies to certain vegetable or root extracts. Check the ingredients before use.
As with anything, you may want to check with your physician before taking this supplement.
Patriot Power Greens Reviews & Complaints
In the main reviews that I was able to find for this product are positive.
The company is listed with the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating.
Of 497 reviews only 11 are neutral or negative. There are 5 logged resolved complaints.
There are many people who are pleased with the product.
Phyllis S writes:
Have been dealing with this company for quite some time and have had nothing but positive experiences. Am also a satisfied user of Patriot Power Greens for over a year and feel that my health has improved. They are much better tasting than other brands of greens that I’ve tried previously.
Many have commented that the product tastes good. There are many comments about the helpfulness and efficiency of the customer services.
Jeff S writes:
My interactions with Patriot Health Alliance have been superb. Their product works as advertised, is a good value, and delivers in a timely manner.
Some people have noticed no benefit from taking the product.
David R reports:
My wife and I used the Patriot Greens for several months but never noticed any improvement in wellness that the company promotes.
It appears that some people are less than happy with sales and marketing strategies.
Laurel D writes:
Patriot Health Alliance seems to provide good quality products and services at reasonable prices, although do not care for their marketing approach.
Patriot Power Greens: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy
The product can be purchased from the company website. The costs are:
They currently have an offer where you can buy 5 canisters for the price of 3 at $149 with free S & H.
At present they also have some free gifts if you order 3 canisters or more.
A shaker bottle and 2 reports:
- How to Get Off Prescription Drug.
- Powerful Food Cures for Pain.
See below how the official site looks like.
Refunds and Returns Policy
There are two guarantees offered by the company:
- 200% Money Back Guarantee – the company asks that you try the product for 30 days. If you are not satisfied they ask you to give a 1 page written feedback on the product. You include this with your canisters and return it to the company.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – if you are dissatisfied at any time, return your canisters to the company and they will refund the price of the product less shipping and handling. This is a lifetime guarantee.
Patriot Power Greens Pros & Cons
Patriot Power Greens Review: Final Words
There are many customers that are very happy with this product. They report many benefits to their health. This goes some way to backing up the companies claims.
There is some clinical backup to support the efficacy of some of the ingredients.
It would appear that this may be a good way to get the benefits from more fruit and vegetables in your diet. The probiotics and enzymes may aid your digestive system.
It is not a miracle that will stop aging or turn back the clock. It may help with some of the discomforts that come as we get older.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Patriot Power Greens? Comment below and tell us what you think!