It is a is a joint health supplement that helps the body to deal with joint pain, arthritis, and other related problems by promoting joint fluidity and flexibility.
Our verdict: 4.0/5
The Osteo Bi-Flex line is a suite of joint care supplements.
Osteo Bi-Flex Ease – in particular – is a shellfish-free formula designed to promote and enhance joint comfort.
Just one easy-to-swallow mini-tab a day nourishes your body with herbal and natural ingredients.
Or so that’s the claim.
But does the Osteo Bi-Flex proprietary formula really reduce joint pain?
Keep reading to find out.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Osteo Bi-Flex?
- 2 Product List
- 3 Osteo Bi-Flex Ingredients
- 4 How Does Osteo Bi-Flex Work
- 5 How To Use It
- 6 Osteo Bi-Flex Side Effects
- 7 Is It A Scam?
- 8 Osteo Bi-Flex Reviews & Complaints
- 9 Osteo Bi-Flex: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
- 10 Return/Refund Policy
- 11 Pros & Cons
- 12 Osteo Bi-Flex Review: Final Words
What Is Osteo Bi-Flex?
Osteo Bi-Flex is a joint heath brand created by The Nature’s Bounty Co.
The Nature’s Bounty Co. produces innovative solutions with high-quality health and wellness products.
Based in Long Island, this nutritional supplement manufacturer is one of the largest in the United States.
The numerous brands associated with The Nature’s Bounty Co. cover a vast range of nutrition and supplement products.
Every Osteo Bi-Flex product is created with Joint-Shield. Joint-Shield is an advanced proprietary formula containing 5-Loxin, derived from the Boswellia Serrata extract. 5-Loxin is proven to reduce pain associated with occasional joint flare-ups.
Studies indicate that Osteo Bi-Flex can improve joint health within seven days.
And continued use over 90 days can lead to increased improvement.
By including UC-II (type II collagen) and vitamin D3, Osteo Bi-Flex Ease seeks to provide the exact assistance needed to reduce joint discomfort.
Unlike many joint supplement, this product doesn’t contain shellfish or gluten.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Ease 7-Day Starter Pack: is a week-long trial amount of Osteo Bi-Flex Ease. The natural collagen and patented Joint Shield formula can deliver joint comfort within seven days. With the trial pack, you can ensure Osteo-Bi Flex Ease works for you.
- Osteo Bi-Flex One Per Day: contains glucosamine, vitamin D and Joint Shield. Formulated to nourish damaged joints with one daily coated tablet, One Per Day is designed specifically for those with active lives.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Joint and Muscle: combines Ester-C, CherryPure and Joint Shield. Ester-C works to enhance enzymes in collagen creation and support joint maintenance. Cherry Pure works to increase recovery and muscle support.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Pain Relieving Cream: is a topical ointment containing menthol, glucosamine and Methyl Salicylate. This versatile cream targets relief for immediate and localized joint care.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength: with glucosamine, manganese, vitamin C and Joint Shield, is made for play. These tablets purportedly enhance mobility and protect joints. Triple Strength is ready when you are.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength + Turmeric: contains the added benefits of the antioxidant turmeric. This curcumin-containing ingredient yields powerful properties known throughout centuries for its therapeutic benefits.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength MSM: houses the organic sulfur compound, MSM. In conjunction with glucosamine and Joint Shield, MSM provides substantial collagen and cartilage production and protection for healthy, flexible joints.
- Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength with Vitamin D: encourages healthy bone density and a strong immune system. Our bodies are complex systems that require a specific nutrient intake, and the added Vitamin D3 is perfect for many joint pain sufferers.
Osteo Bi-Flex Ingredients
Three key ingredients constitute the Osteo Bi-Flex Ease formula: Vitamin D3, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced (derived from Boswellia serrata extract) and UC-II Collagen.
There are, however, numerous other ingredients that seem to serve little purpose in the formula.
Every Osteo Bi-Flex Ease tablet is free from shellfish, gluten and GMOs.
The Osteo Bi-Flex Ease formula contains 100% daily value of Vitamin D3.
Essential to bone health, Vitamin D3 may not be consumed adequately in modern diets and lifestyles.
It is found in few foods naturally.
Supplementation of this active form of Vitamin D is common and often necessary.
By assisting the absorption of calcium into the body, Vitamin D3 promotes bone density and overall bone health.
Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced
Joint Shield is a patented formula of 5-Loxin, a super concentrated version of Boswellia serrata.
This herbal extract is commonly called “Indian Frankincense”.
The 5-Loxin formula contains AKBA, a Boswellia acid.
The bioavailability of AKBA soars above many commercially available versions of Boswellia serrata.
Joint Shield reduce joint pain in seven days. 5-Loxin, however, is not available through food sources and must be obtained through supplementation.
UC-II Standardized Collagen
This type II collagen is natural component of the body.
Undenatured type II collagen provides elasticity where joints form.
Although oral consumption of UC-II provides increased mobility and joint comfort, the effects are not permanent.
Since UC-II is not found in food, daily supplementation is required for those receiving its joint relief properties on a continuous basis.
Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose (Plant Origin), Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose, Dextrose, Titanium Dioxide Color, Less than 2% of: Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Silicate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silica.
How Does Osteo Bi-Flex Work
Osteo Bi-Flex Ease contains the propertierary formula: Joint Shield.
This patented blend contains 5-Loxin Advanced, which is extracted from the Boswellia serrata tree.
The Boswellia serrata tree – originally found in ancient India – houses the Boswellic acid AKBA. 5-Loxin Advanced contains a highly concentrated amount of AKBA.
Joint Shield was put to the test with two clinical trials.
These human studies illustrated significant improvements in joint health within one week.
Throughout the duration of the clinical studies, joint health continue to improve with constant supplementation.
To maintain joint health support, Joint Shield 5-Loxin Advanced should be taken consistently as part of a daily regimen.
How To Use It
Simply take one mini-tab a day.
Made for those with a lightly active to moderately active lifestyle.
As with any supplement regimen, make sure to eat a balanced diet and exercise.
Consult your before consuming any new supplement.
Osteo Bi-Flex Side Effects
Is It A Scam?
The scientific evidence supporting Joint Shield appears to be reliable.
Similarly, significant improvements by UC-II supplementation is scientifically grounded.
The list of other ingredients is a bit of a deterrent, but does not make it a scam.
The customer reviews also lend credibility to the product.
Just remember… it may not work for everyone.
Osteo Bi-Flex Reviews & Complaints
Out of 104 customer reviews on Amazon, Osteo Bi-Flex Ease receives 4 out of 5 stars.
- An overwhelming majority (65%) gave the product 5 stars.
- The second largest percentage (14%) awarded the supplement 4 stars.
- 6% of reviewers gave 3 stars.
- 5% provided 2 stars.
- 10% bestowed a 1-star review.
I purchased these after receiving a sample size. They were so effective that I quickly replaced them with a month-long supply.It wasn’t until I ran out of my supply that I realized just how much they helped with pain levels. Those knee and hip pains came back with a vengeance. Not every supplement works for every single person, but this one has been great for me.
Janice Hardy beams:
Totally satisfied with these as they were easy to swallow. I am 81 years old and have been taking Osteo-Biflex for 35 years. I am not totally arthritis free, but I am very mobile and experience very slight pain, mostly in my hands. I credit my good mobility to this product. I will definitely order again and again!
Leslie R. Cowger shares:
I purchased these to see if they helped my pain knowing the might or might not. They did not but it does not indicate an inferior product. I had no side effects as with other products for which I am grateful.
An Amazon Shopper discusses:
I have used the “regular” Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength, with good results, but decided to try Ease since they were smaller and were claimed to be equally effective. They were ineffective for me and the pain returned. I have returned to the “regular” Osteo and it has again helped. I’m not sure whether the company has research to back up their claims for Ease, or if results just differ a lot from one user to the next.
Osteo Bi-Flex: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
How much does this product cost?
It depending on where you purchase the supplement.
We recommend a iHerb.com website.
See prices below.
The company does not offer a money back guarantee.
Refund policies may vary depending on place of purchase.
Pros & Cons
Osteo Bi-Flex Review: Final Words
All in all, the Osteo Bi-Flex products offer a range of joint health options.
Depending on your allergies, you may lean towards Osteo Bi-Flex Ease over their other products.
There is also a 7-day sample pack available, if you’d like to try it relatively risk-free.
Check with the provider supplying Osteo Bi-Flex Ease – you may be eligible for a full refund, if it doesn’t work for you.
You may find that a specialized kick in the right direction (whether it’s Vitamin D or MSM or Turmeric) may indicate out which Osteo Bi-Flex product is best for you.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Osteo Bi-Flex? Comment below and tell us what you think!