Product Name: LeanBean
Product Description: LeanBean is a brand of dietary supplement formulated especially for women that promotes weight loss by inducing the body to burn excess body fats.
Value For Money
Do you work out and eat well but still have ‘problem areas’?
Or are you looking to get ready for swimsuit season?
LeanBean is a fat-burning formula developed exclusively for women that promises to help you solve your weight issues.
It claims that you can burn fat like professional fitness models and get rid problem areas that concern you.
We reviewed LeanBean to assess the effectiveness of their claims.
See below for our findings.
What Is LeanBean?
LeanBean is a unique blend of fat fighting ingredients formulated especially for women.
It is sold by a company called Ultimate Life Ltd. located in Leeds in the United Kingdom.
LeanBean Ingredients (New Formula!)
The LeanBean formula contains a blend of natural ingredients.
Glucomannan1 is a super fiber that comes from the root of the elephant Yam plant.
It aids in weight loss by creating a feeling of fullness for longer periods and causing you to eat less.
It has also been shown to reduce blood sugar levels after meals.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea contains catechins and ECGG2.
Catechins raise levels of norepinephrine which promotes fat burning.
ECGG plays a part in releasing enzymes that trigger adipose cells to release fat.
The caffeine in green tea acts as a stimulant, providing an energy boost that improves stamina.
Turmeric helps raise body temperature and speed metabolism without the side effects of caffeine3.
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin.
Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and may play a role in creating brown fat cells.
It increases metabolism and suppresses appetite4.
These are unroasted coffee beans.
Since they are not processed they are high in antioxidants and chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic acid helps reduce fat absorption, lower and regulate blood sugar5.
Piperine is an extract of black pepper.
It has been shown to inhibit the formation of new white fat cells by disrupting the mechanism responsible for forming them.
It is also a vital aid in the body’s absorption of curcumin increasing its bioavailability.
Raspberry Ketones are known to increase lipolysis (the breakdown of fat), by increasing cell sensitivity to the effects of norepinephrine, the fat burning hormone.
It also promotes the release of adiponectin which is believed to play a role in regulating blood sugar levels6.
Chromium Picolinate is an essential trace mineral, which has been shown to regulate blood glucose levels.
It also improves insulin signaling so the body can properly utilize glucose.
Garcinia cambogia has high levels of hydroxcitric acid.
This acid inhibits the enzymes responsible for creating fat cells7.
Acai Berries are high in fiber and essential fatty acids, which optimize the digestive process8.
Vitamin B6, B12
B vitamins play a key role in metabolizing carbohydrates and turning blood sugar into energy.
How Does LeanBean Work
LeanBean focuses on appetite control by using more appetite-suppressing ingredients than other fat burners.
It also focuses on raising your metabolism using natural substances and avoiding the potential negative side effects caused by stimulants like caffeine.
Although caffeine is included in the formulation, it is in small amounts designed to avoid negative effects.
Turmeric and Cayenne Pepper are the alternatives included to help naturally speed up your metabolism.
Glucomannan, Garcinia Cambogia, Cayenne Pepper and Raspberry Ketones are intended to reduce sugar cravings.
Vitamin B and green tea are included to help maintain the body’s natural balance.
How To Use It?
The manufacturer recommends that you should take one capsule four times a day, preferably one before breakfast, one before lunch, one in the afternoon and one before evening meals.
LeanBean comes in capsule form and should be taken four times a day before meals.
They should be spread out evenly throughout the day you to maximize the effect.
LeanBean Side Effects
There are no known side effects.
Is It A Scam?
The product contains ingredients backed by evidence-based science.
So NO, it is not a scam!
LeanBean Reviews & Complaints
There are several reviews for this product.
Since it is only sold through the website, obtaining independent reviews is a challenge.
Here are some samples of testimonials from the official website that may be helpful.
I found LeanBean when I looked up best diet pills. It is said to be the no.1 diet pill.
Honestly I love LeanBean. My overall mood has increased as well as my energy. It does not make me feel anxious or lightheaded like other diet pills do. I’ve lost 4 pounds this month and it’s encouraged me to continue working out with that natural energy you can really see my muscles! Look at the change in just one month. I recommend it.
I’ve tried lots of diet pills – this is the only one that truly works. I feel incredible and I’m getting married in 3 months so knowing this boost will help me look as good as I can in my wedding dress is a confidence booster for sure.
I love LeanBean! I am very happy with this product.
One month in and Lean Bean is my saving grace!! I for some reason gained so much weight during and after pregnancy. I couldn’t stop it! My hormones were going nuts!
But after taking Lean Bean my problems stopped and my weight loss process was sped up! I was having the worst breakouts on my neck and they’ve completely cleared up now!!
I’m energized, and full after my small meals!! This natural diet pill has all of the supplements I needed to get back to being my best self! I will continue taking this till I’ve reached my goal weight, and I know it’ll help me along the way! Thanks Lean Bean!
Tyah shared these thoughts:
So I tried it, and now I’m obsessed with it. It gave me more energy, it helped me stop snacking throughout the day. I love the fact it’s all natural ingredients and I was able to break my plateau.
LeanBean: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
They do not ship to the following countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Cuba, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, North Korea, Norway, Palestinian Territories, South Africa, Sudan, Syria, Turkey.
See below how the official site looks like.
The product may be returned within 7 days of receipt if it is still intact.
They also offer a 90-day money back guarantee.
Use the product for a full 3 months, 4 times a day and if you are not satisfied, they will refund your purchase.
LeanBean Pros & Cons
LeanBean Review: Final Verdict
LeanBean is an all-natural supplement with safe, natural ingredients.
The majority of reviews are positive.
The reviews are all from the official website.
Most of the ingredients are backed by evidence-based science.
We laid out the facts, will you buy LeanBean? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Walsh, David E., Vazgen Yaghoubian, and Ali Behforooz. “Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study.” Int J Obes 8.4 (1984): 289-93. https://www.lipozene.com/documents/Effect_of_Glucomannan_on_Obese_Patients.pdf
- Hursel, Rick, Wolfgang Viechtbauer, and Margriet S. Westerterp-Plantenga. “The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis.” International journal of obesity 33.9 (2009): 956. https://www.nature.com/articles/ijo2009135?fbclid=IwAR2Nnnw4ulHwmlbfnBpwy3XL4MW3kHDv0SmNHIwmn7CQGsw4kPf1DfVbN6E
- Di Pierro, F., et al. “Potential role of bioavailable curcumin in weight loss and omental adipose tissue decrease: preliminary data of a randomized, controlled trial in overweight people with metabolic syndrome. Preliminary study.” Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 19.21 (2015): 4195-4202. http://www.naturalhealthresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Curcumin-Reduces-Adipose-Tissue-and-Aids-Weight-Loss.pdf
- Ahuja, Kiran DK, et al. “Effects of chili consumption on postprandial glucose, insulin, and energy metabolism.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 84.1 (2006): 63-69. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/84/1/63/4633023
- Onakpoya, Igho, Rohini Terry, and Edzard Ernst. “The use of green coffee extract as a weight loss supplement: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised clinical trials.” Gastroenterology research and practice 2011 (2011). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/grp/2011/382852/abs/
- Lopez, Hector L., et al. “Eight weeks of supplementation with a multi-ingredient weight loss product enhances body composition, reduces hip and waist girth, and increases energy levels in overweight men and women.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 10.1 (2013): 22. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-10-22
- Heymsfield, Steven B., et al. “Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial.” Jama 280.18 (1998): 1596-1600. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/188147
- Udani, Jay K., et al. “Effects of Acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) berry preparation on metabolic parameters in a healthy overweight population: a pilot study.” Nutrition journal 10.1 (2011): 45. https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-10-45