Are you serious about maximizing the burn?
Maybe you’re looking for a supplement to optimize your weight loss efforts1.
If you are, and you’re tired of overcomplicated, overcaffeinated offerings, Lean Mode may be the right choice for you.
Lean Mode is a non-stimulant fat burning supplement that promises to do the following:
- Fat burning.
- Increase antioxidant levels.
- Raise energy levels.
- Rev up metabolism.
- Improve lean body mass composition.
- Appetite suppression.
Read the full review below to assess these claims and determine if Lean Mode is worth the investment.
What Is LeanMode?
Lean Mode is a weight loss supplement created without stimulants.
It is sold by a company called EVlution Nutrition based in Sunrise, FL.
The Lean Mode formula was created using five active ingredients.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
An omega fatty acid believed to play a role in promoting lean muscle tissue growth while reducing stored fat cells by using them as a source of energy2 .
Also known as propionyl-L-carnitine or L-carnitine3, this amino acid is stored in the human body, especially in the muscles.
It promotes the oxidation of fatty acids, producing energy and reducing the formation of free radicals.
It functions much like an antioxidant and may contribute to faster recovery after working out.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea contains catechins and ECGG4.
Catechins raise levels of norepinephrine which promotes fat burning. ECGG plays a part in releasing enzymes that trigger adipose cells to release fat.
The caffeine in green tea acts as a stimulant, providing an energy boost that improves stamina.
These are unroasted coffee beans5. Since they are not processed they are high in antioxidants and chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic acid helps reduce fat absorption, lower and regulate blood sugar.
Also known as Malabar tamarind.
It contains premium 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) to support appetite suppression and mood.
It also affects production of the enzyme citrate lyase which is needed by the body to convert carbohydrates into fat6.
It helps regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels. And, it increases serotonin levels which reduces cravings.
How Does LeanMode Work
Lean Mode focuses on 5 main ingredients that create the ideal fat burning environment.
Along with a proper diet and exercise regimen, it uses stored fat for fuel, reduces appetite and cravings, increases energy, breaks down fat and develops lean muscle mass.
How To Use It
Lean Mode comes in both powder and capsule form.
3 capsules should be taken once or twice a day before breakfast and dinner.
The capsules should be taken 30-60 minutes before meals.
When using the powder:
- Combine 1 scoop with 1 or ½ cup of water.
- Consume 1-2 times every day.
- Take 30-60 minutes before having your meal.
- One before breakfast and the second before dinner.
LeanMode Side Effects
Lean Mode contains a couple ingredients that may cause unwanted side effects.
CLA has been reported to cause stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea and fatigue, and increase triglyceride levels.
L-Carnitine Tartrate can cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, heartburn, diarrhea, and seizures.
It can also cause the urine, breath, and sweat to have a “fishy” odor.
Is It A Scam?
The product contains well-known ingredients backed by some evidence-based science.
So NO, it is not a scam!
LeanMode Reviews & Complaints
There are thousands of reviews for this product.
Of 3388 reviews on Amazon, 83% are 4 and above giving it a 4.2 rating out of 5 overall.
Here are some reviews from Amazon that may be helpful.
Arthur Schwartz writes:
It seems to have helped me get over the plateau I was stranded on, and that was crucial for me. I’m not sure if it was the appetite suppressant or what, but I’m just thankful it worked. I also never got jitters. Or any negative anything, to be very honest. If it gave me any negative side effects, I would have stopped using it immediately and reflected that in my review.
I’m also very pleased with their customer service. They’re very proactive, and I have always appreciated that in a company. And don’t get proactive and pushy mixed up- Evlution has been easy going when they reach out. This is the only product of theirs I’ve tried, but I’m sure the experience is the same across the whole range of their products.
This isn’t a magic pill, though. Be prepared to keep up your diet and exercise routine. This is a supplement. Use it as such and you should have a good outcome. If you use it and expect it to take care of all your problems, you’ll be let down. Just a fair heads up.
Stephen C writes:
I’ve been dieting off and on for bulking and cutting for the last 3 years or so. Recently I’ve been on a Ketosis diet for the last 3 months or so and I’ve found lately that I’ve been hitting a wall in my cutting phase. I decided to try out a supplement that might be able to help out. After a lot of looking around and reading reviews I decided on trying out Lean Mode.
I’ve tried a lot of different proclaimed fat burners stimulant and non stimulant, some worked some didn’t, some had side effects some didn’t. But rarely did a fat burner ever work without some sort of side effects, until now.
I took a whole bottle of Lean Mode over the course of a month, only doing 1 serving daily rather than 2 but even still I’ve managed to lose 8lbs of body fat but also have been able to not only keep muscle mass but actually gain some too! Obviously this isn’t a miracle supplement but with proper diet and training it can definitely aid in fat loss and pushing past a plateau .
Gabrielle Lovell says:
This product did not work for me at all. I took it for a little over a month and not only did I not lose weight, I actually gained weight. I am in the military and therefore workout regularly and eat pretty well.
This product also did nothing for appetite suppression and I actually felt more hungry while I was taking it. I do not recommend this product for anyone serious about trying to lose weight.
LeanMode: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
See below how the iHerb official site looks like.
No returns, all sales final.
They will only refund or exchange if the product was damaged.
LeanMode Pros & Cons
LeanMode Review: Final Verdict
No refunds or exchanges.
The overwhelming majority of reviews are positive.
There are thousands of reviews.
Most of the ingredients are backed by evidence-based science.
Quantities of active ingredients used may not be high enough to be effective.
We laid out the facts, will you buy LeanMode? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Recommended Fat Burners
Read next: Phenocal Review: Does It Really Work?
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Pariza, Michael W. “Perspective on the safety and effectiveness of conjugated linoleic acid.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 79.6 (2004): 1132S-1136S. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/79/6/1132S/4690237
- Center, S. A., et al. “The clinical and metabolic effects of rapid weight loss in obese pet cats and the influence of supplemental oral L‐carnitine.” Journal of veterinary internal medicine 14.6 (2000): 598-608. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1939-1676.2000.tb02283.x
- Jurgens, Tannis M., et al. “Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults.” Cochrane database of systematic reviews 12 (2012). https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2/abstract
- Vinson, Joe A., Bryan R. Burnham, and Mysore V. Nagendran. “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects.” Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity: targets and therapy 5 (2012): 21. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267522/
- Heymsfield, Steven B., et al. “Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial.” Jama 280.18 (1998): 1596-1600. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/188147