Losing excess weight and getting in great physical shape are great ways to enjoy more energy, a longer lifespan, and reduced risk of disease.
However, this is a notoriously hard task to achieve, with so many factors against us (temptation, work, money, I could go on!).
Many people are opting for the ketogenic diet 1 to reach such goals, as the low-carb, high-fat diet has swept the world with impressive results.
With the popularity of the ketogenic diet, there are many top keto diet pill supplements saturating the market.
However, they’re not all made equal, and some are more worth your cash than others.
Today, we’re looking at Keto Burn Xtreme, a keto-centric supplement sold on Amazon.
Our Keto Burn Xtreme review covers ingredients, side-effects, unbiased reviews, pros, cons, and an honest verdict.
Is Keto Burn Xtreme a weight-loss hero or a scam in disguise?
Let’s find out.
What Is Keto Burn XTreme?
Keto Burn Xtreme is a ketogenic supplement distributed for Vital Organics and sold on Amazon under Advanced Life Science.
But, is this one of the best keto supplements? Let’s find out.
The pill claims to “suppress appetite, boost weight loss 2, burn fat as fuel”.
It contains BHB ketones, as well as MCTs, L-Arginine a-Ketoglutarate, and 7-Keto-DHEA.
This rather low-rated supplement shares a name with other keto supplements sold by Nutra4Health LLC and Nutriumph, (it turns out that “keto burn” is a very popular product name).
About The Brand
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find any information about Vital Organics whatsoever, and Advanced Life Science seems to have been shut down in 2011 3.
Keto Burn XTreme Ingredients
- Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 68mg.
- Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 20mg.
- Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 26mg.
- Potassium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate 12mg.
Ketone salts are basically ready-made ketones that help your body to enter and remain in ketosis.
They can help to boost fat loss, control blood sugar, and curb your appetite.
Plus, they may help to prevent keto flu symptoms such as dehydration, fatigue, and headaches.
BHBs can be used instantly by the brain as energy, keeping you sharp and alert even when there’s no glucose to be found.
Note that BHBs only help with reaching and maintaining ketosis when on a low-carb or keto diet.
Otherwise, you’d have to take a dangerous amount of BHBs to reach ketosis without cutting carbs.
Ketogenic Blend 700mg:
- Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate.
- Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate.
- Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate.
- Medium Chain Triglyceride oil (MCT): medium-chain triglycerides are special fats that can be used as energy without being processed in the body like other fats. They help to boost fat burning and fuel the brain for clear focus and instant energy. MCTs help to keep you full, reducing the risk of overeating or mindless snacking 4.
- L-Arginine a-Ketoglutarate (AAKG): an amino acid compound well-known as a bodybuilding or bulking supplement. However, research is lacking 5.
- 7-Keto-dehydroepiandrosterone (7-keto-DHEA): boosts metabolism and fat-burning abilities. However, without knowing the exact amount, it’s hard to judge how effective it will be.
How Does Keto Burn XTreme Work?
- BHBs push the body into ketosis, meaning the body burns stored fat and ketones for energy
- BHBs cross the “blood-brain barrier” so they can be used for energy. They boost cognitive function, focus, and alertness. This helps with keto flu symptoms such as fatigue and foggy-headedness
- MCTs provide fast, clean energy, helping you to power through hard workouts when on the ketogenic diet
- MCTs boost the metabolism and fat-burning abilities, helping you to shed fat when on the keto diet
- MCTs and BHBs reduce the appetite, helping you to stick to a calorie deficit
- 7-Keto-DHEA increases the body’s metabolism and fat-burning, helping to reach weight loss goals faster
Keto Burn XTreme Benefits
- Easy to take.
- Suppresses appetite.
- Boosts metabolism and fat-burning.
- Reduces keto flu symptoms.
- Boosts mental alertness and concentration.
Keto Burn XTreme Side Effects
BHBs are considered reasonably safe for most people.
Generally, it takes large amounts of BHBs to cause serious side-effects.
However, exogenous BHBs can cause side-effects such as:
- Cramps and stomach pain.
- Diarrhea or constipation.
MCTs may also cause these side-effects, as well as nausea and vomiting in rarer cases.
Keto Burn Xtreme customers have experienced unpleasant side effects, such as stomach pain and high fevers, for example:
“It neither aids with weight loss nor with cravings and it caused me so much pain in my stomach. I remember just being curled up in bed for the past 2 days.”
“These pills are not healthy. Took 1 pill yesterday and now I have a fever. Do not recommend it.”
7-keto-DHEA may cause side-effects such as:
- Nausea, wooziness, and dizziness.
Because the long-term effects of ingredients such as L-Arginine a-Ketoglutarate are not well known, it’s best to practice caution before taking Keto Burn Xtreme.
With all supplements, check with your doctor before you take them, especially if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have low blood pressure (L-arginine-containing supplements can lower blood pressure).
- Have existing health conditions.
- Are taking regular medication.
Keto Burn XTreme Reviews & Complaints
Keto Burn Xtreme has a low review rating on Amazon, with many 1-star reviews, unfortunately.
However, there are a good handful of 5-star reviews.
Some of them state weight loss specifically, while others simply state “it works” without any other details.
“Noticed the weight loss immediately. Slowly but surely, my weight is melting away. Would recommend this product to get you started.”
“I took 2 pills in the AM with 8 oz. water and 2 vinegar pills before breakfast or coffee. Lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks while on vacation. Really suppresses appetite…”
On the more negative side, some customers have found that Keto Burn Xtreme either did nothing at all or worked for a while before ceasing to show results.
“The first week I started the Keto diet and lost 6 lbs, added the Keto burn Xtreme diet pills and in a week and half Have lost nothing more. I have strictly followed the diet, no cheating! whats up?”
“I’ve been taking this for three weeks, noticing no difference in my appetite and no loss of weight. But I got high blood pressure because of these pills.”
Is Keto Burn XTreme a Scam?
We were concerned to read that many customers reported a recurring auto-shipment and money disappearing from their account after buying a bottle of Keto Burn Xtreme.
Any company that charges a customer’s credit card without prior confirmation or permission should be avoided.
Plus, the high numbers of customers who didn’t see any results whatsoever makes us side-eye the formula.
It could be that the ingredient amounts are not high enough to create results.
For these reasons, Keto Burn Xtreme does raise our “scam radars”.
Without sufficient information about the companies behind it, we can’t do a full investigation.
The lack of company information further adds to the untrustworthiness of this supplement.
How do I Take Keto Burn XTreme?
The label states that newbies (never taken a similar product before) should take 1 capsule per day for 30 days, then 2 capsules on an empty stomach after that.
Keto Burn XTreme: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Money Back Guarantee
Amazon states that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with the product for any reason.
However, customers have reported that the returns policy comes with a large extra fee.
“First, the product doesn’t work. Second, they tell you it is free shipping, then they charge you for the shipping. Then they automatically set you up for monthly shipments when you don’t want it. Then when you want to return the product, they charge you a massive restocking fee.”
Keto Burn XTreme Pros & Cons
Keto Burn XTreme Review: Final Verdict
Keto Burn Xtreme makes some tempting claims such as faster fat loss, a sharp mind, and a suppressed appetite.
However, information regarding the company is very limited, and reviews are underwhelming.
We were concerned to see that many customers have been charged for an auto-shipping plan they were unaware of.
Plus, unfortunate side-effects seem to be a high risk, with little or no positive payoff.
For these reasons, we can’t recommend Keto Burn Xtreme, and advise you opt for a keto supplement with a more transparent background and a better customer review track-record.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Keto Burn XTreme? Comment below and tell us what you think!
You May Like;
- Paoli, Antonio, et al. “Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets.” European journal of clinical nutrition 67.8 (2013): 789. https://www.nature.com/articles/ejcn2013116
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Bach, AiC, and V. K. Babayan. “Medium-chain triglycerides: an update.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 36.5 (1982): 950-962. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/36/5/950/4693611
- Wax, Benjamin, et al. “Acute L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate supplementation fails to improve muscular performance in resistance trained and untrained men.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 9.1 (2012): 17. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1550-2783-9-17