Are you embarking on a ketogenic diet journey to lose weight and enjoy newfound energy, and looking for the best Keto diet pills?
Are you finding that the results aren’t showing fast enough, or your energy is waning and your resolve is fading?
You’re not alone.
Weight loss 1 is tough, and sticking to a ketogenic diet plan can be even tougher.
Life comes along and presents all kinds of tasty temptations, and work gets in the way of exercise routines.
However, with the help of a high-quality keto diet supplement, you can get results, and feel great while you’re at it.
We’ve explored Keto Actives, a ketogenic diet pill containing a wide range of natural ingredients designed to suppress appetite, boost metabolism 2, and improve energy.
Our Keto Actives review covers ingredients, side effects, pros, cons, and a final verdict. To see if this is one of the best keto supplements available for you!
What Is Keto Actives?
Keto Actives by Key Player Limited is a ketogenic diet 3 supplement containing natural ingredients intended to increase weight loss on the ketogenic diet.
While it is marketed as a ketogenic supplement, it doesn’t contain ketones, as many other keto supplements do.
Instead, it uses ingredients that support the ketogenic diet process and associated benefits.
For example, it contains capsicum extract for fat burning, Clarinol CLA for suppressing appetite, and chromium for regulating blood sugar levels for increased belly fat melting.
About The Brand
Key Player Limited is a health and wellness company based in the United Arab Emirates, with its headquarters in Dubai.
We didn’t find any incriminating information or complaints regarding Key Player Limited, but no news is good news, as they say.
Keto Actives Ingredients
Keto Actives contains eight natural ingredients.
- Indian Nettle Root Extract (ForsLean): contains a key compound called forskolin which may help to reduce body fat due.
- Clarinol CLA: an omega-6 fatty acid that suppresses appetite and helps to boost fat burning. (See “side effects” further below as CLA has some interesting associated warnings).
- Anhydrous caffeine: boosts energy levels and (along with your body’s ketones) helps to sharpen your focus and alertness.
- Black pepper extract: boosts metabolism and aids digestion. Plus it helps the body to absorb nutrients for better overall health 4.
- Capsicum extract: helps with digestion and boosts fat burning by revving the metabolism.
- Bitter orange extract: suppresses the appetite and boosts metabolism. This is a controversial ingredient due to the risk of heart and blood pressure complications, so consult your doctor first.
- Ashwagandha root extract: helps your body to adjust to stress (adaptogenic) and reduces blood sugar and cortisol levels, therefore, helps to melt belly fat 5.
- Chromium: regulates healthy blood sugar levels, suppresses appetite, and helps to curb cravings.
How Does Keto Actives Work?
The ketogenic diet works by starving the body of carbs and sugars (therefore, glucose), causing it to go into a state of ketosis.
During ketosis, stored fat is burned as energy, and ketones are produced to be used as clean energy for the brain and muscles.
Keto Actives helps this process by simply supporting the body’s natural fat-burning abilities, curbs cravings, boosts energy (ketosis can cause fatigue at first) and more:
- Reduces appetite: Clarinol CLA, bitter orange extract, and chromium help to reduce appetite and curb cravings. This is particularly helpful on a restrictive diet. By snacking less, reducing portions, and avoiding unnecessary calories, weight loss is achieved far more successfully.
- Boosts metabolism and fat burning: Clarinol CLA, black pepper extract, capsicum, and bitter orange can help to increase your body’s metabolism and fat-burning abilities. This helps to burn stored fat and reduce overall body fat percentage (with a calorie deficit and exercise including strength training).
- Regulates blood sugar and cortisol: chromium and ashwagandha may reduce blood sugar and cortisol levels, helping to prevent belly fat building up. Plus, steady blood sugar levels help to reduce energy slumps and cravings for sugar and carbs.
- Boosts energy: caffeine and bitter orange extract may boost energy levels and improve focus and alertness. This helps with exercise performance and stamina, helping to burn more calories.
Keto Actives Benefits
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Easy to take.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Supports a speedy metabolism.
- Curbs cravings and a wayward appetite.
Keto Actives Side Effects
Keto Actives, under the FAQ regarding safety, claims that Keto Actives is safe:
“Yes, Keto Actives is a natural food supplement containing only high-quality ingredients.”
However, just because an ingredient is natural, it is not automatically safe or free from side-effects. Just like the Keto Trim supplement.
For example, it is well-known that bitter orange extract is controversial due to the risk of heart complications.
Other side-effects may include:
- Racing heart and raised blood pressure due to bitter orange extract.
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, and sweating due to nettle root.
- CLA may mess with the body’s way of processing sugar and it may negatively affect the liver. Plus, it may cause a sore stomach and diarrhea.
- Caffeine may cause sleep issues, especially if you’re not using to ingesting caffeine.
Keto Actives Reviews & Complaints
When buying a dietary supplement, especially those that claim to help with weight loss, customer reviews are a valuable resource.
All it takes is a handful of negative reviews stating bad side-effects to put you off, or awesome testimonials results to make you click ‘buy’.
Unfortunately, there are almost no Keto Actives customer reviews to be found online.
On the Keto Actives website, there are a few before and after photos, with a caption “regular use of Keto Actives effectively supports weight loss!”.
However, there’s no way to know if the results shown are due to Keto Actives, they could be completely unrelated and only used for marketing.
There are a few short clips or “reviews” on YouTube, but they are simply rehashes of the text and images on the official site.
Without customer reviews, all we can do is assess the ingredients used, the possible side-effects, and either give it a miss or test the waters blind.
Is Keto Actives a Scam?
We don’t know enough about Keto Actives to properly assess the “scam factor”.
For example, there are no customer reviews, good or bad, nor is there conclusive information about Key Player Limited.
For this reason, we can’t safely give a verdict on this issue.
If we were to guess, we would say that this isn’t a scam, as most scam-happy supplements and associated businesses are exposed or warned against online.
How do I Take Keto Actives?
It’s simple, just swallow two capsules each day, with water.
Keto Actives: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Money Back Guarantee
We’re happy that Keto Actives offers a money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy with the product or the results.
Just send it back within 90 days of delivery for a refund.
See below how the official site looks like.
Keto Actives Pros & Cons
Keto Actives Review: Final Verdict
It’s hard to either recommend or dismiss Keto Actives when there are no customer reviews and very little brand information to be found.
However, we can assess the ingredients to gauge whether or not this keto supplement is worth your while.
Because of the presence of bitter orange extract and CLA, side effects such as a racing heart, raised blood pressure, and stomach upsets are risk factors.
On a positive note, the possibility of boosted metabolism, effective fat burning, improved energy, and healthy digestion make it worthy of trying.
That is, once you get the green light from your doctor.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Keto Actives? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Goldstein, David J. “Beneficial health effects of modest weight loss.” International journal of obesity and related metabolic disorders: journal of the International Association for the Study of Obesity 16.6 (1992): 397-415. https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/1322866
- Kleiber, Max. “Body size and metabolism.” Hilgardia 6.11 (1932): 315-353. http://hilgardia.ucanr.edu/Abstract/?a=hilg.v06n11p315
- Paoli, Antonio, et al. “Beyond weight loss: a review of the therapeutic uses of very-low-carbohydrate (ketogenic) diets.” European journal of clinical nutrition 67.8 (2013): 789. https://www.nature.com/articles/ejcn2013116
- Gülçin, Ilhami. “The antioxidant and radical scavenging activities of black pepper (Piper nigrum) seeds.” International journal of food sciences and nutrition 56.7 (2005): 491-499. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09637480500450248
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An overview on ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 8.5S (2011). https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/67963