Are you tired of looking tired?
Instantly Ageless is called a facelift in a box.
Some of the benefits claimed by the company include:
- Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Erases the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Helps to even skin texture.
- Mattes skin for a flawless finish.
- Restores skin to optimum appearance.
We did a comprehensive review to assess if Instantly Ageless was as effective as it claimed to be.
See below for our findings.
What Is Instantly Ageless?
Instantly Ageless is an anti-wrinkle microcream that diminishes the visible signs of aging within minutes and lasts for 6 to 9 hours.
It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores.
The product is manufactured by Jeunesse Global LLC based in Florida, USA.
Instantly Ageless Ingredients
The following is a list of the main active ingredients in the formula.
Ingredients are always listed in order of decreasing quantity.
A sodium salt of silicic acid3.
It is very alkaline with a high probability of causing irritation to sensitive skin.
Usually used in cosmetics as a buffer to control the pH of finished products.
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate[ is a naturally occurring mineral derived from purified clay.
It is white in color, flaky and generally used as a thickening agent and filler.
It is also used as an opacifying agent to reduce the clear appearance of some cosmetic products.
Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline)
Acetyl hexapeptide-84 is a synthetically derived peptide also known as Argireline.
It temporarily eliminates signs of aging by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, pores and dark circles.
Usually synthetically derived but can be found naturally in green tea.
Considered a safe preservative at low doses in cosmetics, it is increasingly used in place of parabens.
It is also used as a stabilizer in perfumes and soaps.
It can be a skin irritant and may become toxic in moderate to high doses.
Derived from glycerin and used for skin conditioning and as a preservative enhancer5.
How Does Instantly Ageless Work
The main active ingredient in Instantly Ageless is argireline.
It works to temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles by intercepting messages from the brain and preventing muscle contractions.
People with drooping eyelids or sagging skin may want to avoid this product since there is a chance this may worsen the problem.
For those with muscular twitching in the face, consulting a physician is advised.
How To Use It
- Squeeze a small drop of the product onto your finger.
- Lightly tap a very thin layer onto desired area leaving a little damp on skin.
- Remain still and expressionless for 2 – 3 minutes as the product dries.
- Use the thinnest possible layer for best results.
- Use of a water-based moisturizer is recommended prior to application as this serum works best on clean, soft skin.
- Allow moisturizer to completely absorb into the skin before use.
- All skincare products applied before makeup should be applied and absorbed before using the product.
- You may experience a tightening sensation that can last approximately 15-20 minutes which is normal.
Instantly Ageless Side Effects
Till now no serious side effects have been reported.
However some people noticed a temporary burning sensation.
Is It A Scam?
The product works as promised.
So NO, it is not a scam.
Instantly Ageless Reviews & Complaints
There are hundreds of reviews for this product.
Of 763 reviews on Amazon, 52% are 4 and above giving it a 3.5 rating overall.
Here are some samples of reviews that may be helpful.
Some customers love the product.
Angela B. says:
Great product! I have been using it for the past two years. People are noticing the difference in my face saying i look younger! I use it every day! Sometimes it does get a little white like some women say but I apply my makeup over it and it covers that.
I use cream to powder face makeup by Melaleuca and apply it with a kabuki brush and it doesn’t diminish the instantly ageless. I’m even noticing that my bags and wrinkles are not as prominent as they used to be.
Holly Christian says:
Watch youtube tutorials before you apply. The cream is very concentrated and a little goes along way. I put a small dot on my ring finger and a drop of argan oil. Then I rub my ring finger with my thumb and dot it under my eyes.
It prevents the white film from developing and keeps the eye area from feeling stiff like a gel mask. I love this and I am 62 and have big bags.
Some customers were happy with the product but complained of discoloration.
I think the product is exceptionally good, but the final color of my skin makes me look like a raccoon with pink color skin circles around my lower eyes, no being sexist, but I would like to have in a clear and or transparent cream for men.
Some customers could not get it applied correctly.
Karen Colon writes:
This product just sucks! It’s expensive and it does not work. I’ve tried multiple times morning and evening to put this under my eye just like the other videos I’ve seen. If I put too little it does not seem like anything is happening and if i apply a little more i feel it work but it starts to crack and get chalky. And i don’t put on that much to do that.
The only people this seems to work for are the people that are selling it. I think this does more damage than good cause it causes your skin to wrinkle if anything else. It’s just not worth it. Your safest bet is to just pat down your bags with a cool fingertip, cucumbers and moisturize. you can’t expect to have something like a glue under your eye and expect it not to wrinkle up. Save your money!!
Instantly Ageless: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
See below how the official site looks like.
There is a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
On the official website you can read:
Instantly Ageless offers a 30-day full exchange when you purchase any Instantly Ageless products from this website. Instantly Ageless® will exchange any unopened products if ordered the wrong color during the period of 30 days from the day the order was placed. Shipping Charges are not refunded.
How to return the product?
- Contact the company at email@example.com for a Return Product Authorization number (RPA) before shipping any product back to them or your package may be refused.
- Mail your returned item to: Instantly Ageless, Returns Department Tracking RPA #, 4826 Benbrook Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76116.
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Pros & Cons
Instantly Ageless Review: Final Verdict
Instantly Ageless is an effective, fast-acting, temporary wrinkle reducer.
When applied correctly, it works as promised.
Very confusing corporate structure, many affiliate sellers, lots of copycat products make it difficult to find help if you have a problem with the product or need a refund.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Instantly Ageless? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Lemperle, Gottfried. “A classification of facial wrinkles.” (2015). https://cloudfront.escholarship.org/dist/prd/content/qt5367f9z0/qt5367f9z0.pdf
- Freitag, Fernanda Magagnin, and Tania Ferreira Cestari. “What causes dark circles under the eyes?.” Journal of cosmetic dermatology 6.3 (2007): 211-215. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1473-2165.2007.00324.x
- Lassus, A. “Colloidal silicic acid for oral and topical treatment of aged skin, fragile hair and brittle nails in females.” Journal of international medical research 21.4 (1993): 209-215. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/030006059302100406
- Blanes‐Mira, C., et al. “A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity.” International journal of cosmetic science 24.5 (2002): 303-310. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.1467-2494.2002.00153.x
- Leschke, M. “Ethylhexylglycerin for a improved skin feel.” SÖFW Journal 136.8 (2010): 10. http://schulke-us.com/CTSC12sofw/SOFWarticle.pdf