Now, more than ever is a time to give your immune system some extra support (thanks to a certain virus that has basically shut down the world).
Our immune system works hard to fight infections, viruses, and bacteria that enter the body.
While we can source lots of immune-loving vitamins and antioxidants from food, the modern diet doesn’t always stack up.
What’s more, our lifestyles are fast, stressfull, and don’t always afford us sufficient sleep.
For these reasons, we should take a well-formulated immune support multivitamin supplement for extra armor.
Immune Support by Vita Balance Inc. is a complex supplement containing 22 ingredients providing strong antioxidant power and general support to the immune system.
Our Immune Support review covers key ingredients, side-effects, customer experiences, pros, cons, and our final verdict.
Is Immune Support your answer to a healthy body and reduced illness?
Is the long ingredients list as impressive as it appears on paper?
Let’s find out.
What Is Immune Support?
Immune Support is made by USA company Vita Balance Inc. and is described as an “all-rounder for everyday nutritional support”.
It comes in capsule form and is an everyday dietary supplement.
Immune Support consists of a herbal complex, mushroom complex, and many other natural sources providing antioxidants.
Immune Support Ingredients
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin E.
- Selenium: a strong antioxidant that may even help to destroy cancer cells in certain instances 1.
Graviola Leaf: good source of antioxidants, as well as B vitamins that boost energy levels, and zinc for supporting the growth of immune cells
Raspberry leaf Powder: contains antioxidants, and B & C vitamins 2.
- Green Tea leaf: antioxidant.
- Turmeric Rhizome Powder: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial.
- Beta-Glucans Powder: increases immune cells and immune response.
- Cat’s Claw Bark Powder: helps to increase immune response.
- Garlic bulb Powder: contains vitamin C, B6, B1 and zinc.
- Panax ginseng root powder.
- Lycopene: a carotenoid (antioxidant).
- Quercetin: a flavonoid (strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory).
- Pine bark: antioxidant.
- Grape seed: antioxidant.
- Pomegranate: a source of vitamin C, A, and E, also a powerful antioxidant.
- Olive leaf: contains the antioxidant oleuropein. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial.
- Arabinogalactan: boosts the population of probiotics in the gut, and activates immune cells and antibodies to kill harmful bacteria and viruses 3.
Herbal complex 100mg:
- Rhubarb root powder: contains antioxidants such as anthocyanins.
- Burdock root powder: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and a source of antioxidants.
- Sheep sorrel aerial parts powder.
- Slippery elm bark powder.
Mushroom complex 80mg:
- Shiitake, reishi, and maitake mushrooms: mushrooms contain beta-glucans 4 that support the immune system by triggering an immune response and also increasing T-cell production (white blood cells in the immune system).
How Does Immune Support Work?
Immune Support works by giving the body multiple sources of antioxidants and Beta-Glucans that help to protect and boost immune cells.
- Antioxidants fight free radicals that damage and weaken cells, including immune cells.
- Beta-Glucans boost immune cells (T-cells).
- Beta-Glucans might trigger immune system activity by making the immune system think that there are pathogens present.
- Reishi mushrooms contain triterpenes that can boost mood and aid in proper sleep, therefore, help to keep the immune system strong (poor sleep can wear down immunity).
- Shiitake mushrooms are known for reducing bad cholesterol levels and supporting the heart.
Immune Support Benefits
- Wide range of ingredients.
- Made in the USA.
- Made in FDA-approved facilities.
- Third-Party Tested for quality.
- International shipping.
- Provides overall wellbeing support.
How To Use Immune Support?
Immune Support is very easy to take, simply swallow two capsules per day, with food.
Immune Support Side Effects
Most of the ingredients in Immune Support are safe to take for most people and don’t pose the risk of side-effects.
However, some people can experience side-effects when taking multivitamins, especially if they take more than the recommended dosage.
Mild side-effects may occur, such as:
- Stomach cramps.
However, Graviola leaf may cause complications with the liver and kidneys 5, and may even damage nerves.
It’s important to talk to your doctor before taking Immune Support especially if you have Parkinson’s disease, liver or kidney issues, diabetes, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is Immune Support FDA-Approved?
No. Dietary supplements are not approved by the FDA.
However, Immune Support is made in facilities that are approved by the FDA against strict health and safety protocols.
Is Immune Support A Scam?
No, Immune Support (and the parent company Vita Balance Inc.) appears to be trustworthy and above-board.
While many ingredients found in multivitamins and immunity-boosters have little solid research (Immune Support included), Immune Support doesn’t make any lofty or unrealistic claims.
Is Immune Support Involved in Lawsuits?
We didn’t find any incriminating or concerning information on Vita Balance Inc, and there are no complaints listed on the Better Business Bureau site.
Immune Support Reviews & Complaints
It proved difficult to find customer reviews outside of the Immune Support website.
What’s more, the website has very few reviews posted.
The reviews are all positive, however vague.
“I feel my defense is stronger already. I work in public service so I’m always handling and inhaling gross stuff, and I can feel it when somethings coming on. Hasn’t happened up till this point now since I’m on these. I like it!!”
Immune Support: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Money Back Guarantee
Vita Balance Inc. only offers a money-back guarantee if something is faulty, you get sent the wrong item, or you change your mind within 7 days of ordering.
You can only send back unopened bottles, which means you cannot try the product to gauge whether it’s satisfactory or not.
Compared to similar company’s money-back guarantees and returns policies, this is disappointing.
However, we do like that Vita Balance Inc. doesn’t attempt to rope customers into a subscription or automatic billing plan like many other supplements brands.
This tells us that they’re confident in their product and won’t attempt to trick customers into repeat sales.
See below how the official site looks like.
Immune Support Pros & Cons
Immune Support Review: Final Verdict
Immune Support is a promising immunity-boosting supplement with a wide range of antioxidant ingredients.
It offers great all-round immune and wellbeing support, as well as sleep-supporting and heart-friendly ingredients such as mushrooms.
However, some ingredients, such as those in the Herbal Complex are not backed up by scientific research and are lacking in solid evidence.
Because there’s a long list of ingredients, we recommend running Immune Support past your doctor before taking it.
If you are on existing medication or have health issues, there may be an ingredient or two that could cause unwanted side-effects or interractions.
Once you get the doctor’s go-ahead, Immune Support is worth trying, and it won’t cost you a fortune to do so.
However, be aware of the underwhelming returns policy before you press “buy”.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Immune Support? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Rayman, Margaret P. “Selenium and human health.” The Lancet 379.9822 (2012): 1256-1268. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673611614529
- Ioannis, Patrikios, Stephanou Anastasis, and Yiallouris Andreas. “Graviola: A systematic review on its anticancer properties.” Am. J. Cancer Prev 3.6 (2015): 128-131. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ioannis_Patrikios/publication/290448944_Graviola_A_Systematic_Review_on_Its_Anticancer_Properties/links/5699700308ae6169e5518da2.pdf
- Fincher, Geoffrey B., Bruce A. Stone, and Adrienne E. Clarke. “Arabinogalactan-proteins: structure, biosynthesis, and function.” Annual Review of Plant Physiology 34.1 (1983): 47-70. https://www.annualreviews.org/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev.pp.34.060183.000403