Since time memorial, people have been searching for the mythical fountain of youth.
Even today, potions, serums, pills, and anti-aging products still flood the market, promising to keep people looking and feeling young.
But with the plethora of choices out there, each making huge promises, getting the right product can be unnerving.
Fortunately, we have scrolled the web, and we would love to present to your facts about one of the anti-aging products that is currently making a lot of noise in the anti-aging supplements niche; the GenF20 Plus.
It’s being hailed as the ultimate anti-aging solution, but does it live up to its promise to keep you feeling young for longer.
In this GenF20 Plus review, you’re going to learn the unbiased facts about this supplement.
What Is GenF20 Plus
GenF20 Plus is a natural supplement that boosts secretion of Human Growth Hormone in the body.
The supplement is important because as one ages, the body inevitably produces lower and lower levels of HGH 1.
GenF20 Plus contains a scientifically formulated combination of peptides, nutrients, and amino acids.
According to the manufacturer, the formulation is specially designed to stimulate the pituitary glands to release adequate levels of growth hormone.
The product is formulated by Leading Edge Health company, and it is cGMP certified.
The manufacturer claims that the supplement is natural and utilizes decent and safe ingredients to help you achieve noticeable results without causing adverse effects.
GenF20 Plus Ingredients
The supplement is well-formulated to provide your body with essential nutrients which boost IGF-1 production.
The HGH is well-known for:
- Reducing stored fats.
- Increasing muscle mass.
- Boosting sexual performance.
- Improving the symptoms of aging among others.
It’s an excellent dietary supplement for anyone looking to be extra productive at work, in the bedroom and gym.
It is also a great choice for anyone who want to look and feel younger for longer.
GenF20 Plus works by leveraging the combined power of the following ingredients:
Astragalus root2 is touted as an essential ingredient used in the production of Genf20 Plus.
It enhances the metabolic process.
A slower metabolism is linked with age, but when metabolism is enhanced, you feel younger and energetic.
This ingredient3 has been known to increase HGH levels and can provide a boost while exercising.
The body does not produce L-Arginine, which means its inclusion in GenF20 plus is vital.
The chemical combination of L-Lysine4 and L-Arginine can raise HGH levels.
L-Glutamine5 is an amino acid that helps the body to deal with anxiety and stress.
Also, it helps in the regeneration and maintenance of body tissues, as well as helping you to be more alert mentally.
Colostrum6 is best known for boosting the immune system and its ability to boost recovery from injury and strenuous workouts.
This GenF20 Plus ingredient also makes the bones stronger.
It contains insulin-like growth factors which are essential in the production of HGH in the human body.
The ingredient works on the pituitary gland to enhance production of HGH levels.
It plays a vital part in improving muscle tone.
Its core function is to control blood sugar levels and to boost HGH levels7.
Deer Velvet Antler
This ingredient8 is a source of essential hormones that stimulate the production of HGH in the body.
It aids in the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
This ingredient9 promotes brain health, lessens fatigue, and combats depression.
The ingredient can also fine-tune and regulate the metabolic process.
It is a highly effective HGH releaser, and with the combination of L-Arginine, the substance can boost the production of the human growth hormone in the body.
GABA10 is an essential neurotransmitter that grants clarity of thought and facilitates optimal brain functionality.
It boosts HGH levels and it is beneficial to the nervous system.
How Does GenF20 Plus Work?
GenF20 Plus is manufactured by a company that uses Triple Advantage System which include an oral spray, adequate enteric absorption, and daily supplement to give you the boost you desire.
Enteric coating is used on the product to set it apart from other supplements in the market.
The layer protects the ingredients from getting destroyed by stomach acids.
Also, it speeds up the level of absorption up to 90%!
The combination of Alpha GPC oral spray and the daily pill enhance the quality of outcome.
The liquid solution of GenF20 Plus adds more important ingredients like Mucuna pruriens and Moomiyo extract.
These ingredients boost the efficiency of the HGH, ensuring that you lead a better life and boost your health immensely.
Any supplement that increases the levels of HGH in your body means that it’s effective in slowing the aging process – and so is GenF20 Plus!
The product is known for:
- Increased physical stamina.
- A faster metabolism.
- Skin that looks and feels smoother and firmer.
- A strengthened immune system.
- Lowered cholesterol.
- Restored hair condition and color.
- Reinvigorated sex drive and performance.
How To Use It?
Directions on how to use GenF20 Plus supplement are much straight-forward.
The recommended intake is four capsules in a day: two tablets before lunch and two before dinner.
The supply, therefore, contains 120 capsules to be taken for a month.
Take three sprays orally two times a day: before any meal and hold it for 30 minutes beneath the tongue.
It’s, however, ideal to take it in the first part of the day to ensure you don’t suffer from insomnia.
GenF20 Plus Side Effects
The HGH belongs to a group of peptide hormones that can get released by supplements like GenF10 Plus.
These peptide hormones affect metabolic process because they are in protein form with hormonal effects.
GenF20 releases growth hormones in a chain of 191 amino acids with the main effect of stimulating growth.
The main effects of the supplement on the body are:
- Stimulation of growth of long bones.
- Synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins in skeletal muscles.
- The stimulation of lipolysis which leads to increased concentration of fatty acids.
However, these can be termed as “positive” side effects.
There are no known adverse side effects of using GenF20 Plus spray or tablets.
But to be on the safer side, consult your physician before using this supplement.
GenF20 Plus Reviews & Complaints
GenF20 Plus has received hail of praises from the clients.
Here is a sample of what past clients feel about this product.
Several clients compliment the product for its effectiveness.
Sylvia Denonna says:
My skin, hair, nails are fast improving (hair is thicker!). I have diminished cellulite on my inner thigh, something I have been trying to fight for years.
My energy and sex drive are incredible! I highly recommend GenF20 to all my friends. My mother has asthma and now has more energy than ever!”
Some clients swear by the product due to positive noticeable changes.
David Freeman reports:
My name is David, and I have a testimonial that I would dearly love you to pass on. I have been taking Genf20 for approximately one month now, and for the first time in over eight years, I do not need to take my other medication for sinus.
I have been taking a pseudoephedrine product for eight years, and ever since I started taking Genf20, I have no need for that medication. It is a pure miracle for me to have found you guys. GenF20 is the best product that I have ever taken. I feel so much healthier. Thank you so much. I hope that you maintain this product exactly as it is as it’s perfect in my opinion.
Increased energy and better sleep are some of the benefits reported by the clients.
Robert Garcia echoes:
I have used GenF20 for about a month now, and I have more energy and muscle mass and I sleep very well… before I started taking GenF20, I could barely even sleep for 4 hours at night! This product is a blessing! You won me over… just continue to do the great job that you are doing, and I will be your customer for life!
GenF20 Plus: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
GenF20 Plus is readily available on www.genf20.com.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
You are given 60 days to try out this supplement.
However, if you don’t like the results, send it back within 67 days from the day you received it and you will be entitled to get a full refund excluding shipping fee.
GenF20 Plus Pros & Cons
GenF20 Plus Review: Final Verdict
GenF20 Plus clearly demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of elevated HGH levels in our bodies.
However, based on age and weight, the results might vary from one person to another.
Therefore, your results might be faster or slower compared to other people.
Exercise is also a great way of boosting HGH levels.
The combination of the supplement and regular workout might yield great results.
We laid out the facts, will you buy GenF20 Plus? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Corpas, Emiliano, S. Mitchell Harman, and Marc R. Blackman. “Human growth hormone and human aging.” Endocrine reviews 14.1 (1993): 20-39. https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article-abstract/14/1/20/2548399
- Rios, J. L., and P. G. Waterman. “A review of the pharmacology and toxicology of Astragalus.” Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Medical and Scientific Research on Plants and Plant Products 11.6 (1997): 411-418. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1573(199709)11:6%3C411::AID-PTR132%3E3.0.CO;2-6
- Moncada, Salvador, and Annie Higgs. “The L-arginine-nitric oxide pathway.” New England journal of medicine 329.27 (1993): 2002-2012. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199312303292706
- Borsook, Henry, et al. “Metabolism of C14-labeled glycine, L-histidine, L-leucine, and L-lysine.” Journal of Biological Chemistry 187.2 (1950): 839-848. https://authors.library.caltech.edu/11823/
- Ziegler, Thomas R., et al. “Safety and metabolic effects of L‐glutamine administration in humans.” Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition 14 (1990): 137S-146S. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0148607190014004201
- Stelwagen, K., et al. “Immune components of bovine colostrum and milk.” Journal of animal science 87.suppl_13 (2009): 3-9. https://academic.oup.com/jas/article-abstract/87/suppl_13/3/4731038
- Hambidge, K. Michael. “Chromium nutrition in man.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 27.5 (1974): 505-514. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/27/5/505/4732849
- Gilbey, Andrew, and Jose D. Perezgonzalez. “Health benefits of deer and elk velvet antler supplements: a systematic review of randomised controlled studies.” NZ Med J 125.1367 (2012): 80-86. http://majsivi.wdfiles.com/local–files/2012:1214/Gilbey2012.pdf
- Deijen, J. B., and J. F. Orlebeke. “Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress.” Brain research bulletin 33.3 (1994): 319-323. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0361923094902003
- Ge, Shaoyu, et al. “GABA regulates synaptic integration of newly generated neurons in the adult brain.” Nature 439.7076 (2006): 589. https://www.nature.com/articles/nature04404