Ready to extend your potential in the bedroom?
It may be time to check out Extenze.
This naturally formulated male enhancement supplement promises increased length and girth for your favorite member.
But is this supplement truly effective?
Let’s take a look under the hood.
What is Extenze?
Extenze is one of several male enhancement supplements produced by Leading Edge Health.
Leading Edge Health provides natural products created by medical professionals.
Fresh ingredients and scientific breakthroughs blend beautifully in these high-quality formulas.
This small company focuses on customer service and natural health supplement satisfaction.
Extenze relies on a concentrated formula for improving sexual performance, erection size and overall pleasure.
With Extenze, Leading Edge Health guarantees a reliable sexual response — without a prescription.
This naturally-occurring hormone is a precursor to testosterone (as well as number of other important hormones).
Testosterone is directly linked to libido.
In supplement form, pregnenolone1 is both bioidentical and highly influential.
It can help reduce fatigue, stress and depression.
This potent herb relaxes erectile tissue for enhanced blood flow.
It also reduces the production of PDE-5, which can destroy cGMP.
The more cGMP there is, the higher the likelihood of maintaining an erection.
So, xanthroparmelia scarbrosa sustains erections by inhibiting PDE-5.
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid – GABA
GABA2 is a highly important neurotransmitter that plays an extensive role in regulating sexual tone.
GABA exerts a relaxing anti-anxiety effect on the brain.
These mood-soothing effects are thought to lower inhibitions to produce improved orgasms.
This amino acid is considered a power-player in fighting erectile dysfunction.
By improving blood circulation and aiding proper cell replication, L-arginine3 hydrochloride increase both sperm count and motility.
In combination with other vasodilators, this ingredient can improve infertility by as much as 90%.
Yohimbe Extract4 can improve arousal, ejaculation frequency and sexual motivation.
When combined with L-arginine, yohimbe extract was proven effective for treating mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
On its own, yohimbe extract also showed significant improvements for ED.
Ho Shou Wu Extract
This ancient Chinese root can increase testosterone production and sperm function.
It serves as anti-aging agent for testicular cells, thereby improving the production of sperm.
Ho Shou Wu is also an aphrodisiac.
It increases blood circulation for enhanced sensitivity to sexual stimulation.
Korean Ginseng Extract
It is clinically proven to improve erection function and performance5.
It helps increases oxygen supply and blood flow to the genital region.
Horny Goat Weed
It assists in the transfer of nitric oxide to relax penile tissue to hold more blood6.
It inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thereby preventing hair loss7.
Velvet Deer Antler
It is considered to improve stamina, strength and overall fitness.
It greatly enhances the absorption rate of other ingredients by the body.
Tribulus Terrestris, Stinging Nettle, Astragalus, Licorice Extract, Hops (Strobile) Extract, Folate (Vitamin B9), Zinc, Boron (as Chelate).
How Does Extenze Work
Extenze is natural, discreet and easy-to-take.
Using an all-natural herbal formula, Extenze seeks to increase blood flow to the penis.
The enhanced amount of blood purportedly rushes into the chambers of the penis.
Theoretically, a larger and firmer erection results from increased blood volume.
An array of herbal ingredients assist this process on a cellular level, creating multiple routes that may lead to increased circulation.
Barriers to blood flow are inhibited.
Production of testosterone and other important hormones/neurotransmitters are also supported in the formula.
Extenze requires no prescription, surgery, injections, suppositories or pumps.
How To Use It?
Take one tablet daily.
Maximum results are often seen in eight weeks.
Individual results vary.
Extenze Side Effects
The natural ingredients in Extenze are typically well-tolerated.
Yohimbe Extract, however, may cause anxiety – especially for those who are anxiety-prone.
Extenze can result in irritability, panic attacks, flushing, agitation and nervousness.
Those with a history of anxiety disorders or bipolar disorder should not take Extenze.
Other potential side-effects of Extenze include:
- Digestive difficulties: abdominal cramping, constipation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Stimulant effects: restlessness, insomnia, increase in heart-rate.
- Feminizing effects: testicular waning, prominent breasts, decrease in testosterone.
- Hypertension: increase in blood pressure and possible hypertensive crisis.
Consult your physician prior to use for specific concerns.
Is It A Scam?
The ingredients in the formula are backed by either clinical trials or long-standing historical use.
With so many diverse ingredients, Extenze seems to cover a wide array of potential solutions for improving erection function.
However, this alone does not guarantee results.
Extenze Reviews & Complaints
Out of 87 customer reviews, Extenze received a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One-fourth of reviewers gave the product 5 stars.
However, 46% rated Extenze with only one star.
Many reviewers stated that the product simply didn’t work.
A great product. The only bad review had to do with some side effect issues but its not the product. Like anything with herbs or medication etc, if you don’t take with food it can make you a bit nauseous. I always take mine with a meal and have no issues.
This is NOT Viagra, but after following the manufacturers recommended dosage for a couple of weeks, I found the results very satisfying. My wife might say the same if she knew this was the reason.
I may still question their quality control. Some days when I take the pill I get nothing, and some days I break out in a rash. But…on average, I feel good and easily get aroused.
Most days I wake up with and/or get a random errections throughout the day. Not a bad side effect.
Overall, this is working well and I just made my second order. I gave this a 4 only becase the lack of consistency of the product from pill to pill.
Stacy Hodges expresses:
Within an hour of taking an Extenze I did have a reaction. Face and neck were flush, hot and itchy. Stomach was upset and I felt like I was going to throw up and had palpitations.
These only lasted 5-10 minutes but still disconcerting. When my girlfriend arrived I did manage to ejaculate twice. Both times she felt a burning from my semen.
Next morning this did not happen so that was a relief. No increase in stamina or erection noted from normal.
I’ve only tried a male enhancement on other time (Euphoric) so I don’t have a lot of experience but with Euphoric I noticed substantial additional firmness for at least two days.
Do NOT buy Extenze.
Extenze: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
This product is available for sale on the supplement website: www.buyextenze.com.
You can also purchase this product from the Leading Health Edge website and Amazon.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
As with all Leading Health Edge products, there is a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
If you aren’t satisfied with Extenze (for any reason), you can return it for a full refund.
Pros & Cons
Extenze: Final Verdict
As far as male enhancement products go, Extenze has quite a unique formula.
The mood-enhancing aspects of this product can bolster an oft-ignored element of sexual health.
However, your body may not need these specific ingredients – and they may exert little effect.
It is difficult to find the exact amount of each ingredient in the formula.
Without transparency, it’s hard to know if adequate quantities are present to get the job done (without overdoing it).
The extensive range of potential side-effects is also concerning.
Still, it may work wonderfully for you – after all, one-fourth of consumers gave it 5 stars.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Extenze? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Havlíková, Helena, et al. “Sex-and age-related changes in epitestosterone in relation to pregnenolone sulfate and testosterone in normal subjects.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 87.5 (2002): 2225-2231. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/87/5/2225/2847192
- Moore, Robert Y., and Joan C. Speh. “GABA is the principal neurotransmitter of the circadian system.” Neuroscience letters 150.1 (1993): 112-116. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/030439409390120A
- Moody, J. A., et al. “Effects of long-term oral administration of L-arginine on the rat erectile response.” The Journal of urology 158.3 (1997): 942-947. https://www.auajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1016/S0022-5347%2801%2964368-4
- Guay, A. T., et al. “Yohimbine treatment of organic erectile dysfunction in a dose-escalation trial.” International journal of impotence research 14.1 (2002): 25. https://www.nature.com/articles/3900803
- Jang, Dai‐Ja, et al. “Red ginseng for treating erectile dysfunction: a systematic review.” British journal of clinical pharmacology 66.4 (2008): 444-450. https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1365-2125.2008.03236.x
- Corazza, Ornella, et al. “Sexual enhancement products for sale online: raising awareness of the psychoactive effects of yohimbine, maca, horny goat weed, and Ginkgo biloba.” BioMed research international 2014 (2014). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/841798/abs/
- Cho, Young Hye, et al. “Effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth in men with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.” Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine 2014 (2014). https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2014/549721/