Product Name: Crazy Bulk
Product Description: Crazy Bulk is a brand of high quality bodybuilding supplements, which are dubbed as “legal steroids” for the fast results they are claiming to deliver.
Value For Money
People think bulking is all about calories and crazy steroids1 and we can’t blame them; it’s been like that for decades ever since men found out big muscles look good on them.
While everyone knows the term “bulking,” we’re damn sure not everyone is aware of how to actually do it.
This is where Crazy Bulk comes in with their not one, not two, not three, not even four or five but thirteen products!
That’s right, all 13 of these bottles are meant to do one thing and that’s to optimize your body from the inside and out.
Will Crazy Bulk give you explosive power and muscle? Can you navigate your way amongst the 13 incredibly potent supplements?
Read our review to find out.
What Is Crazy Bulk?
You can’t get any more complex than what the fellows over at Crazy Bulk did to their product line.
Not only did they cover each and every base of fat burning, brain function, testosterone boosting, and bulking but they also even made a product for man boobs.
- 13 is a good number. 13 products capable of maximizing your body’s strength and gains.
- Not illegal. All their products are certified natural and alternatives to steroids.
- Complex stacking. You’re gonna have to read the label as well as their recommendations.
In addition to what we stated, the company is proud to claim the following:
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE BODY FAST WITH CRAZYBULK 100% LEGAL STEROIDS
Don’t just take your workouts to a new level. Take them to another dimension with CrazyBulk 100% legal, RX-grade steroids and hard-core bodybuilding supplements.
Supercharge your workouts and transform your body in as little as 30 days with CrazyBulk legal steroids.
Whatever your aim, you’ll find something here for every stage of your bodybuilding program. Choose CrazyBulk and we guarantee you:
- High Quality
- No Side Effects
- Fast Results
How To Use It?
This varies with the type of Crazy Bulk product you will use, although the general directions seem to be taking 3 capsules separately every day.
Read the label before opening to make sure you’re not mixing up your stacks together.
Crazy Bulk Ingredients
We’re going to do something a little different here. Since we’re going to review every product, we’ll only pick the ones that are key ingredients for all of them combined.
Also known as DAA2, this ingredient is the most potent compound capable of boosting testosterone. DAA is an amino acid that stimulates the synthesis and release of testosterone really effectively – with some research showing a 42% spike in men’s T-levels in only 12 days.
DAA is more than just plain testosterone growth, though. It also boosts the Luteinizing Hormone that signals the testes to make MORE testosterone, and seems to have a role in the release of growth hormone. That’s why DAA is probably the best ingredient for testosterone production for younger men who are committed to the gym and bodybuilding: It boosts testosterone and a lot more.
BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids)3 promote protein production in muscles, while preventing workout-related muscle breakdown. The compound hasn’t been directly linked to improved athletic performance, but they are a popular workout supplement.
Whey protein4 is a byproduct of the dairy industry. It also happens to be high in BCAAs. The most potent benefit of whey protein is its ability to build and repair muscle tissue. And since you damage muscle fibers when weight lifting, more protein can translate into less down time and faster gains.
2-amino-5-(diaminomethylidene amino) pentanoic acid
Also known as Arginine5, this ingredient is known to get you pumped up and make you reveal the veins in your muscles.
Just like Arginine, Citrulline6 is able to give you pumps, but citrulline is much more potent that it allows your body to produce more nitrogen which leads to heavier lifts.
In one study, citrulline supplementation displayed performance benefits inside the gym as well as a significant reduction in muscle fatigue. The researchers are quoted saying:
We conclude that the use of citrulline might be useful to increase athletic performance in high-intensity anaerobic exercises with short rest times and to relieve postexercise muscle soreness. Thus, athletes undergoing intensive preparation involving a high level of training or in competitive events might profit from citrulline.
It charges and optimizes our brain cells’ power-plants while helping to form and regulate many neurotransmitters. Acetyl-L-Carnitine7 might support brain power, but so far studies show it only helps elderly people.
Good for prostate health and prevents testosterone conversion8.
A type of organic amino alcohol, DMAE has several brain-boosting benefits as well as helps repair damaged brain tissue.
Wild Yam Root
A type of root crop which helps boost the digestive and reproductive systems. It also helps ease anxiety9.
A popular appetite suppressant that also supports fat breakdown and enhanced lipolysis. Garcinia10 provides active Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which seems to block enzymes that turn carbs into stored fat while enhancing fat metabolism.
In a study of overweight subjects, taking garcinia cambogia before meals was linked with significant fat loss: The garcinia group lost an average of 7.5 pounds vs. the placebo group’s 5.8 pounds lost.
The most popular stimulant, it’s capable of increased focus, a quick boost of energy, and even a decent fat burning benefit11.
A type of digestive fiber that also promotes probiotic health12.
A sex drive booster that also shows some form of testosterone benefits13.
How Does Crazy Bulk Work?
Crazy Bulks knows what it takes to give users the kind of gains they want in a real gym supplement.
There are a total of 13 products under Crazy Bulks and we’ll go over each of their benefits as well as analyze how they are able to sync with one another.
D-Bal – Dianabol Alternative
- It can be the safer and legal replacement for Dianabol14.
- It revs up strength.
- It provides better protein synthesis that is highly important for the right muscle growth.
- Rapid muscle gain.
- Better focus and concentration.
- Oral supplement so, it does not need any needles.
HGH-X2 – Hgh Alternative
As you can see, each product is capable of not just giving you Crazy Bulk, but also provide benefits for your testosterone, hormone balance, stress levels, fat reduction, and even reduces manboobs.
The benefits also extend to the gym where you are able to lift harder and lift more. The complex design Crazy Bulks got their product means one thing and it’s that they mean serious business.
The only downside we see is the really technical aspect of supplementation.
Even the most veteran gym goers may have a hard time knowing which product to use first, during, and last. This also means there are no newbies allowed within 10 feet from these supplements as these are all simply no-child’s play.
The price tag is also a factor, but if you’re serious enough then the benefits should outweigh the risks.
All in all, the 13 Crazy Bulks products we have are all bonafide gym supplements capable of taking your gains towards the next level.
Crazy Bulk Benefits
Long lasting muscle gains, improved nitrogen retention, laser focus, no needles needed, promotes fat burning, boosts red blood cell production, and almost zero known side effects.
Crazy Bulk Side Effects
These supplements are formulated using natural ingredients hence are safe for use.
No side effects have been linked to this product when taken as advised.
However, the user should check on the ingredients used to avoid the occurrence of allergic reactions.
With that said, it could be overstimulating and cause the user to have heart palpitations or intense sweating.
Is It A Scam?
Crazy Bulk has a good rep all over the supplement industry. With that many products and even more positive reviews, we’re confident Crazy Bulks is not a scam brand at all.
Crazy Bulk Reviews & Complaints
Here are some of the testimonials we found online.
Rupert Daniel writes on Highya.com that these supplements helped him to get some good gains.
I used the Crazy Bulk bulking stack for one month. Although I didn’t see the results I was hoping for, I’ve definitely seen an improvement. I gained around 8 lbs in mass and added about 15 lbs to my bench press. Looking forward to seeing what results I can get from an 8-week cycle next time!
Jordan had some problem with his order, but overall is happy with the results he achieved after using Crazy Bulk.
I did order a bulking stack, and the order said it was declined, so I tried again and it went through. Afterward, I checked my account, and it was charged for both orders. I called the next day, and it was already in shipping, so I wasn’t able to cancel the order. This was kind of annoying, but I figured if the item worked then it would matter and I would just have an extra month’s supply. With that being said, I can say that I have seen some serious gains in the gym and it surprised me to hear others say that they have seen an improvement because I am kind of hard on myself. Overall I would say a 4 out of 5 stars simply because of the ordering issue.
Crazy Bulk supplements has some bad reviews too. Bill Huweart didn’t notice any difference after using D-Bal and Trenorol.
I took both of these supplements while putting in good work in the gym 5 days a week. I gained absolutely nothing off of it. It was just like I wasn’t taking anything at all. I noticed no abnormal strength gains, and I did not gain much of anything. I actually felt like I hit a plateau while taking it Pretty sad for wasting $90 of hard earned money. I’d like to find something that is actually worth taking.
Crazy Bulk: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
If you want to save some money, you should take a look at stacks offered by the company.
According to the Crazy Bulk website, every third item you purchase is free, and every order comes with free shipping.
See below how the official site looks like.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
You can cancel your order without giving a reason and get a refund within 14 days.
Simply send a written notice of cancellation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you good to go.
As you can read on official website:
When you cancel an order, you will have to pay the carriage costs for returning the Goods to us (unless the Goods are faulty or not as described or we have not been able to supply the Goods as ordered and have substituted alternative Goods).
Crazy Bulk Pros & Cons
Crazy Bulk Review: Final Words
When it comes to bulking, you can’t get any crazier than Crazy Bulks.
It comes in 13 different shapes and sizes designed to reveal the best man out of you yet. It incorporates an all-natural ingredient formulation in all of its products as well as pride itself for being able to mimic the potency and strength of powerful steroids without sounding the alarm.
It can increase muscle bulk, shred fat like there’s no tomorrow, balance hormones and reduce stress, help you during your cutting phase, and can even eliminate manboobs.
Crazy Bulks also lets you choose between stack sets which helps eliminate the time wasted on choosing which one is right for you. Group stacks also help the customer buy based on what they need and we see this as a sign of quality customer service.
If you have one problem, just check out Crazy Bulks’ website and we guarantee you will find something tailor-made just for you and your body.
We laid out the facts, will you buy it? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Haupt, Herbert A., and George D. Rovere. “Anabolic steroids: a review of the literature.” The American Journal of Sports Medicine 12.6 (1984): 469-484. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/036354658401200613
- D’Aniello, Antimo. “D-Aspartic acid: an endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.” Brain research reviews 53.2 (2007): 215-234. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165017306001020
- Shimomura, Yoshiharu, et al. “Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise.” The Journal of nutrition 134.6 (2004): 1583S-1587S. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/134/6/1583S/4688850
- Farthing, Ion, and Truis Smith-Palmer. “The effect of whey protein supplementation with and without creatine monohydrate combined with resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscle strength.” International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism 11 (2001): 349-364. http://www.muscletech.com/wp-content/uploads/Burke-et-al-2001.pdf
- Mateo, Ronaldo D., et al. “Dietary L-arginine supplementation enhances the reproductive performance of gilts.” The Journal of Nutrition 137.3 (2007): 652-656. https://academic.oup.com/jn/article-abstract/137/3/652/4664685
- Ochiai, Masayuki, et al. “Short-term effects of L-citrulline supplementation on arterial stiffness in middle-aged men.” International journal of cardiology 155.2 (2012): 257-261. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S016752731000817X
- Karlic, Heidrun, and Alfred Lohninger. “Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense?.” Nutrition 20.7-8 (2004): 709-715. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0899900704000942
- Saeidnia, Soodabeh, et al. “The story of beta-sitosterol-a review.” European Journal of Medicinal Plants 4.5 (2014): 590. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Soodabeh_Saeidnia2/publication/260126253_The_Story_of_Beta-sitosterol-_A_Review/links/0a85e5306d3065f2e0000000/The-Story-of-Beta-sitosterol-A-Review.pdf
- Shanthakumari, S., V. R. Mohan, and John de Britto. “Nutritional evaluation and elimination of toxic principles in wild yam (Dioscorea spp.).” Tropical and Subtropical Agroecosystems 8.3 (2008): 319-325. https://www.redalyc.org/pdf/939/93911235012.pdf
- Heymsfield, Steven B., et al. “Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial.” Jama 280.18 (1998): 1596-1600. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/188147
- Boozer, C. N., et al. “Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial.” International Journal of Obesity 26.5 (2002): 593. https://www.nature.com/articles/0802023
- Akın, M. B., M. S. Akın, and Z. Kırmacı. “Effects of inulin and sugar levels on the viability of yogurt and probiotic bacteria and the physical and sensory characteristics in probiotic ice-cream.” Food chemistry 104.1 (2007): 93-99. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0308814606008661
- Gauthaman, Kalamegam, and Adaikan P. Ganesan. “The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat.” Phytomedicine 15.1-2 (2008): 44-54. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0944711307002838
- Dürbeck, Hans Werner, and Ingrid Büker. “Studies on anabolic steroids. The mass spectra of 17α‐methyl‐17β‐hydroxy‐1, 4‐androstadien‐3‐one (dianabol) and its metabolites.” Biomedical mass spectrometry 7.10 (1980): 437-445. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/bms.1200071007
- Corpas, Emiliano, S. Mitchell Harman, and Marc R. Blackman. “Human growth hormone and human aging.” Endocrine reviews 14.1 (1993): 20-39. https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article-abstract/14/1/20/2548399
- White, James P., et al. “Effect of nandrolone decanoate administration on recovery from bupivacaine-induced muscle injury.” Journal of Applied Physiology 107.5 (2009): 1420-1430. https://www.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/japplphysiol.00668.2009
- Ankley, Gerald T., et al. “Effects of the androgenic growth promoter 17‐β‐trenbolone on fecundity and reproductive endocrinology of the fathead minnow.” Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry: An International Journal 22.6 (2003): 1350-1360. https://setac.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/etc.5620220623