Product Name: Blood Pressure Optimizer
Product Description: Blood Pressure Optimizer is a natural dietary supplement containing all-natural vitamins and vital amino acids which have been clinically formulated to address all aspects of blood pressure health.
Value For Money
Did you realise that 1 in 3 adults in the US suffer from high blood pressure1?
It has no warning signs or symptoms. Many people may be unaware they have it. The only way to check is to have your blood pressure measured.
It is normal for blood pressure to rise and fall throughout the day. When it stays high for some time problems can arise.
High blood pressure raises your risk for heart disease and stroke. If it is high there are things you can do to improve it. You can:
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Get enough physical activity.
- Don’t smoke.
- Limit alcohol use.
There are many health supplements available that claim to help lower blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Optimizer is one such product.
It claims it will lower your blood pressure in 30 days.
This is without diet and exercise!
Time to find out what’s in it and if it could work in my Blood Pressure Optimizer review.
What Is Blood Pressure Optimizer?
The company behind Blood Pressure Optimizer is HFL Solutions. Founded by Dr. Sam Robbins in 1999 they work out of Las Vegas. It is an online company selling health supplements.
Dr. Robbins has experience in many areas, including: nutrition, exercise physiology, natural hormone re-balancing of the body and “real world” medical knowledge.
He is a Doctor of Philosophy with a Diploma from the University of California.
He also founded a charitable foundation. The Institute of Health, Fitness & Longevity Solutions, to provide natural alternatives to drugs.
Blood Pressure Optimizer Ingredients
Blood Pressure Optimizer contains two blends of ingredients as well as vitamins and minerals:
MAGNA Max™ Magnesium Blend 240 MG:
TRAACS Magnesium Glycinate, Amino Acid Chelate, Albion Di-Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate
Every cell in our body contains magnesium. The cells need it to function. These types of magnesium are easily absorbed. They may help lower elevated blood pressure. They may also have other health benefits. It may help control blood sugar and aid depression 2.
Synergy Optimizer Blend 2037 MG:
English Hawthorne Berry Extracts 900 MG
Hawthorn may improve heart function. It may widen the blood vessels. It seems to have blood pressure-lowering activity. It may also help prevent hardening of the arteries.
MegaNatural-BP Grape Seed Extract 300 MG
May help reduce blood pressure3.
Celery3nB Celery Seed Extract 300 MG
Has antihypertensive properties. It may reduce blood pressure.
Pomegranate 5:1 Extract (fruit) 200 MG
This has antioxidant and antihypertensive properties. It may help lower blood pressure. It may also prevent hardening of the arteries4.
L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate 300 MG
May lower blood pressure5.
Lycopene 5% (Lycopersicon Esculentum) 37 MG
Lycopene6 is a chemical that occurs naturally. It gives fruits and vegetables a red color. It is an antioxidant. It may help lower blood pressure. More research may be necessary.
Vitamins and Minerals:
This is a mineral7. It is also an electrolyte. Electrolytes conduct electrical impulses throughout your body. They help in a range of essential functions including blood pressure. It can help lower blood pressure. It may also help prevent cardiovascular disease.
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) 55 MG
This is an antioxidant8. In short term trials this vitamin has been shown to be effective in lowering blood pressure.
Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate) 5 MG
This may help lower blood pressure9. It may also help with cardiovascular health. It helps prevent the storage of fat in tissues.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU
This may help lower blood pressure10. It is felt that more studies may be needed.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10 MG
This may help treat hypertension11. It can help prevent heart attacks and nerve damage.
How Does Blood Pressure Optimizer Work
The company claims this is an all in one supplement to treat high blood pressure. It may also help cardiovascular health.
- TOTAL blood pressure & arterial health.
- Optimal systolic (top) & diastolic (bottom) numbers.
- Proper relaxation & dilation of vascular & arterial walls.
- Better blood vessel strength and elasticity.
- Normal sodium excretion and proper water balance.
- Protection against free-radical damage to blood vessels.
- Healthy stress response with reduced cortisol levels.
There is some evidence that the individual ingredients may help lower blood pressure. Some are also beneficial to overall cardiovascular health. Some may help prevent hardening of the arteries.
There has been no clinical trial on the efficacy of the product as a whole.
Blood Pressure Optimizer Side Effects
The product is made from natural ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians.
The company advise that you take the supplement with food to avoid stomach upsets.
It may not be suitable if you are currently taking blood pressure medication.
Or if you are taking digoxin or other glycosides (digitalis). It may also not be suitable if you are pregnant or lactating.
If any of the above apply or you are unsure, check with your doctor.
Blood Pressure Optimizer Reviews & Complaints
Blood Pressure Optimizer is sold online direct from the company. I was unable to find any independent reviews.
The company claims to have 117,000 satisfied customers over the last 3 years.
It has a 4.5 star rating on their website from 144 reviews.
There are many positive reviews on the company website. These include 3 from doctors who tell their patients to use this supplement.
Many happy customers have seen improvements in their blood pressure.
One customer writes:
I’ve been meaning to give feedback on blood pressure optimizer for a few months, but I never got around to it. I just want to say that my numbers have been great ever since I starting taking BPO by Dr. Sam Robbins. The improvement was gradual and now its been stable for 9 solid months. Time to put in another order.
Many people report feeling more energized and less stressed.
It may not work for everyone or the results may take some time.
One customer writes:
I’ve been taking your product for 3 weeks now. My blood pressure is lower, but I’ve also been under less stress and sleeping more. So maybe it’s not these pills.
Blood Pressure Optimizer: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
The HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club is a monthly subscription plan.
As you can read at the company website this option providing couple benefits.
– Receive an ADDITIONAL 20% discount on today’s order and all future auto-ships.
– No hassle, easy and convenient shipping at a discount.
– Pay for each order only when it’s shipped.
– You have complete flexibility and may easily change the frequency or amount of each shipment (pause, add more items, ship more or less often).
– There are no commitments, contracts, obligations or fees. Cancel anytime.
What about delivery terms?
Shipping and handling charges may be applied but were not detailed. They will be added to your purchase at the checkout.
See below how the official site looks like.
The company offers a full refund and an additional $100.00 cash back.
They also offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee. As a first time customer you have 365 days to return product that is not used.
This works in a few different ways.
- Return all bottles within 30 days for a full refund excluding shipping and handling. This applies to opened and unopened product.
- Between 31-90 days you can get a full refund for unopened product. This excludes shipping and handling.
- After 90 days you may either exchange or receive a 200% store credit. There is no expiry date on the credit. It may be used towards any product or service offered by the company.
For HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club no refund will be offered once your second bottle has been shipped.
Returning product without obtaining authorization will result in a 25% restocking fee. This includes marking it return to sender. To cancel autoship your must contact the company 7 days prior to the due date for the shipment.
To qualify for the $100 cash back you must prove before and after medical tests that the product has not worked.
Full details are on the company website under their FAQS section.
Pros & Cons
Blood Pressure Optimizer Review: Final Words
High blood pressure may cause damage slowly over a long period of time. There might not be any noticeable symptoms. It is important that you get your blood pressure checked.
If it is high a healthy lifestyle may help. It may be that a dietary supplement like this product will also give you benefits.
The product has many favorable reviews. It is supplied by a reputable company that has been supplying health supplements for many years. It does appear that the results may not be instant but may take some time.
If you can afford it, it may be worth trying this product. You have a money back guarantee if you find it does not suit you.
We laid out the facts, will you buy Blood Pressure Optimizer? Comment below and tell us what you think!
- Chobanian, Aram V., et al. “Seventh report of the joint national committee on prevention, detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood pressure.” hypertension 42.6 (2003): 1206-1252. https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/01.hyp.0000107251.49515.c2
- Jee, Sun Ha, et al. “The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.” American journal of hypertension 15.8 (2002): 691-696. https://academic.oup.com/ajh/article-abstract/15/8/691/143851
- Sivaprakasapillai, Brahmesh, et al. “Effect of grape seed extract on blood pressure in subjects with the metabolic syndrome.” Metabolism 58.12 (2009): 1743-1746. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0026049509002455
- Aviram, Michael, et al. “Pomegranate juice consumption for 3 years by patients with carotid artery stenosis reduces common carotid intima-media thickness, blood pressure and LDL oxidation.” Clinical Nutrition 23.3 (2004): 423-433. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261561403002139
- Lahera, V. I. C. E. N. T. E., et al. “Effects of NG-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester on renal function and blood pressure.” American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology 261.6 (1991): F1033-F1037. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajprenal.1991.261.6.F1033
- Ried, Karin, and Peter Fakler. “Protective effect of lycopene on serum cholesterol and blood pressure: Meta-analyses of intervention trials.” Maturitas 68.4 (2011): 299-310. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378512210004469
- Whelton, Paul K., et al. “Effects of oral potassium on blood pressure: meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials.” Jama 277.20 (1997): 1624-1632. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/416446
- Ness, A. R., D. Chee, and P. Elliott. “Vitamin C and blood pressure–an overview.” Journal of human hypertension 11.6 (1997): 343. https://www.nature.com/articles/1000423
- Blaustein, Mordecai P. “Sodium ions, calcium ions, blood pressure regulation, and hypertension: a reassessment and a hypothesis.” American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology 232.5 (1977): C165-C173. https://www.physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/ajpcell.1977.232.5.c165
- Pfeifer, Michael, et al. “Effects of a short-term vitamin D3 and calcium supplementation on blood pressure and parathyroid hormone levels in elderly women.” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 86.4 (2001): 1633-1637. https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/86/4/1633/2848459
- Hellmann, Hanjo, and Sutton Mooney. “Vitamin B6: a molecule for human health?.” Molecules 15.1 (2010): 442-459. https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/15/1/442/htm