Loss of libido or sex drive is a common problem that affects many men and women at some point in their life.
It tends to occur more often as we age. It may be linked to relationship issues, stress or tiredness. It may also be a sign of an underlying medical problem, such as reduced hormone levels. In men this is testosterone and in women estrogen and testosterone.
It is difficult to classify a “normal” libido, everyone’s sex drive is different. You may find your lack of desire for sex distressing. It may be affecting your relationship. If this is the case may want to seek some help.
AlphaViril is a natural health supplement that promises to boost your testosterone and increase your libido.
It claims you will have:
No more worrying, feeling insecure or having embarrassing situations in the bedroom. Feel energized, look younger and get excited about sex & life again!
Shall we look closer at what is in this product and how it may help.
What Is AlphaViril?
The product is produced by HFL Solutions.
HFL stands for Health, Fitness and Longevity. It is one of several health supplements sold by this company.
The company was founded by Dr Sam Robbins in 1999. It is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dr Robbins claims he is an anti-aging and hormone specialist. He is also a nutritionist and exercise physiologist.
His qualifications are:
- Ph.D. in Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
- B.S. in Kinesiology
- Certified Nutrition Specialist
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner
AlphaViril is a capsule which is non GMO and gluten free. It is suitable for vegetarians.
The product consists of seven blends. They claim to support testosterone, estrogen and cortisone levels. They also claim to promote Nitric Oxide levels which increase blood flow. Let’s look at the blends.
Testosterone Optimizer 600 MG
- Testofen Fenugreek Extract: This is proprietary blend of Fenugreek Seed extract1. Studies have shown it to increase to increase sexual function and testosterone. It may also improve muscle strength, energy and wellbeing.
- Avena Sativa Extract: This may be a mild sexual booster2.
- Tongkat Ali Extract: This is sometimes called Malaysian ginseng. It has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac. It may improve erectile function, libido, and semen volume. It may also help with weight loss3.
- Maca Root: This may may improve libido, fertility and sexual performance4.
LH, FSH, SHBG Optimizer 300MG
- Bulgarian Pro-Tribulus Terrestris Extract: This has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat male virility. It may enhance libido and sexual wellbeing. Most studies have been carried out on rats5.
- Stinging Nettle: This may help urine flow if you have an enlarged prostate. It does not appear to increase testosterone6.
- Ginger Extract: This may increase testosterone levels. It may also increase and sperm count in infertile men7.
PDE-5 & Nitric Oxide Optimizer 305MG
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa: This has been used to treat sexual dysfunction. It may also be an aphrodisiac. It is not known how effective it may be.
- AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate): When combined with Yohimbine, this may help erectile dysfunction8.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract: Yohimbe is a popular herbal supplement. It has been used in West African herbal medicine to improve sexual performance. It may help with erectile dysfunction. It may improve body composition and weight loss . It does have side effects and is banned in some countries9.
Stress & Cortisol Optimizer 175MG
- Horny Goat Weed: This may have many health benefits including treating low libido. This applies to men and women. It may also have some side effects.
- Ashwagandha extract: Also known as Indian Winter Cherry or Indian Ginseng. This tonic has been used in Ayurvedic healing for millennia. It may have wide ranging health benefits. It can help with brain function and memory. It has been used as an aphrodisiac, narcotic, and diuretic. It may be a stimulant but may also help with stress. It may have anti arthritic and anti inflammatory properties10.
Female Hormone Optimizer 110 MG
- DIM: May help control and moderate estrogen levels.
- White Button Mushroom Extract: May help prevent liver disease and cancer11.
- Vitex Agnus Castus: May help ease premenstrual symptoms. This includes emotional tension and water retention. It may also help vaginal dryness12.
DHT Optimizer 10 MG
- Zinmax Zinc Picolinate: Zinc deficiency has been linked to erectile dysfunction13.
Dopamine Optimizer 150MG
- Macuna Pruriens Extract: This is also called Velvet Bean. It may help boost testosterone. It may also help reduce stress and give a sense of well being14.
How Does AlphaViril Work
The company claim this product will give:
- Higher levels of “positive” hormones resulting in more muscle and less belly fat. It will give you a higher sex drive & an improved sense of well-being.
- Lower levels of “negative” hormones resulting in less body fat, “man boobs” and balding. It will also improve your mood.
- Improved blood flow & circulation giving you bigger, fuller, harder and prolonged erections.
- Increased neurotransmitters (dopamine) which will increase emotional drive, energy and happiness.
- Optimal “youth hormone balance” for more effective and powerful, long-term results.
There is some indication that some of the ingredients may help with some of these claims.
The company has carried out a study on the product. This study is not independent or published. It was carried out on 120 men. The results indicate the product may work for men.
Some of the ingredients may benefit women.
AlphaViril Side Effects
There are no major side effects listed for this product.
Some of the ingredients may cause side effects. These include nausea, dizziness and racing heartbeat.
You may want to check with your doctor before taking any new supplement.
AlphaViril Reviews & Complaints
The product is sold online direct from the company. Was unable to find any independent reviews.
The company boasts 367,200 satisfied customers over a 19 year period. It has an overall 4.5* rating from 232 customer reviews.
There are many testimonials on their website from happy customers.
This product in just 1 week has increased my energy level, and libido, right now I’m approximately one month in and love this product. I’m not sluggish when I get off of work, I have enough energy to keep up with my five year old, and being a landscape professional it can be very demanding on your body. I would recommend this product, and also gave my father one full bottle to try because of the results I’ve seen in such a short time.
It does not appear to work so quickly for everyone.
Another customer reports:
I haven’t felt that much. I do feel something. I feel more energy. I am thinking about sex more. But, that’s it. Nothing else to report so far. It’s been 10 days.
AlphaViril: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
The HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club is a monthly subscription plan.
As you can read at the company website this option providing couple benefits.
– Receive an ADDITIONAL 20% discount on today’s order and all future auto-ships.
– No hassle, easy and convenient shipping at a discount.
– Pay for each order only when it’s shipped.
– You have complete flexibility and may easily change the frequency or amount of each shipment (pause, add more items, ship more or less often).
– There are no commitments, contracts, obligations or fees. Cancel anytime.
What about delivery terms?
Shipping and handling charges may be applied but were not detailed. They will be added to your purchase at the checkout.
See below how the official site looks like.
The company offers a full refund and an additional $100.00 cash back.
They also offer a 200% satisfaction guarantee. As a first time customer you have 365 days to return product that is not used.
This works in a few different ways.
- Return all bottles within 30 days for a full refund excluding shipping and handling. This applies to opened and unopened product.
- Between 31-90 days you can get a full refund for unopened product. This excludes shipping and handling.
- After 90 days you may either exchange or receive a 200% store credit. There is no expiry date on the credit. It may be used towards any product or service offered by the company.
For HFL Optimized “Auto-Ship” Club no refund will be offered once your second bottle has been shipped.
Returning product without obtaining authorization will result in a 25% restocking fee. This includes marking it return to sender. To cancel autoship your must contact the company 7 days prior to the due date for the shipment.
To qualify for the $100 cash back you must prove before and after medical tests that the product has not worked.
Full details are on the company website under their FAQS section.
AlphaViril Pros & Cons
AlphaViril Review: Final Words
Losing your sex drive can have many knock on effects. It may leave you feeling depressed. It may affect your self worth.
There may be an underlying medical condition that causes it. It is worth checking with your physician.
This product is made by a well established company and may have many benefits. There are many happy customers.
As with anything, we all react differently. It may work for you or it may not. Either way the company stands behind it’s product with options to get your money back.
We laid out the facts, will you buy AlphaViril? Comment below and tell us what you think!
Read next: VigRX Plus Review 2020: Does It Really Work?
- Wankhede, Sachin, Vishwaraman Mohan, and Prasad Thakurdesai. “Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: a randomized controlled pilot study.” Journal of Sport and Health Science 5.2 (2016): 176-182. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254615000216
- Saka, Vara Prasad, Siva Reddy Challa, and Akondi Butchi Raju. “Effect of Avena sativa (Oats) on Spermatogenesis and Reproductive Health.” Journal of Endocrinology and Reproduction 20.2 (2016): 118-125. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vara_prasad_Saka/publication/320288030_Effect_of_Avena_sativa_Oats_on_Spermatogenesis_and_Reproductive_Health/links/59db9183aca2728e2017d77d/Effect-of-Avena-sativa-Oats-on-Spermatogenesis-and-Reproductive-Health.pdf
- Kotirum, Surachai, Shaiful Bahari Ismail, and Nathorn Chaiyakunapruk. “Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.” Complementary therapies in medicine 23.5 (2015): 693-698. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0965229915001223
- Shin, Byung-Cheul, et al. “Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review.” BMC complementary and alternative medicine 10.1 (2010): 44. https://bmccomplementalternmed.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1472-6882-10-44
- Gauthaman, Kalamegam, and Adaikan P. Ganesan. “The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction–an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat.” Phytomedicine 15.1-2 (2008): 44-54. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0944711307002838
- Upton, Roy. “Stinging nettles leaf (Urtica dioica L.): Extraordinary vegetable medicine.” Journal of Herbal Medicine 3.1 (2013): 9-38. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210803312000978
- Hafez, Dalia A. “Effect of extracts of ginger goots and cinnamon bark on fertility of male diabetic rats.” J Am Sci 6.10 (2010): 940-7. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/96fc/192cc21320b9193e00e0ea747d6f011dfbf8.pdf
- Campbell, Bill, et al. “Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine α-ketoglutarate in trained adult men.” Nutrition 22.9 (2006): 872-881. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0899900706002425
- Ernst, E., and M. H. Pittler. “Yohimbine for erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.” The Journal of urology 159.2 (1998): 433-436. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022534701639429
- Singh, Narendra, et al. “An overview on ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda.” African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicines 8.5S (2011). https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajtcam/article/view/67963
- Jeong, Sang Chul, et al. “White button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) lowers blood glucose and cholesterol levels in diabetic and hypercholesterolemic rats.” Nutrition research 30.1 (2010): 49-56. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027153170900253X
- Lauritzen, C. H., et al. “Treatment of premenstrual tension syndrome with Vitex agnus castus controlled, double-blind study versus pyridoxine.” Phytomedicine 4.3 (1997): 183-189. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0944711397800669
- Dissanayake, D. M. A. B., et al. “Effects of zinc supplementation on sexual behavior of male rats.” Journal of human reproductive sciences 2.2 (2009): 57. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2800928/
- Shukla, Kamla Kant, et al. “Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis.” Fertility and sterility 92.6 (2009): 1934-1940. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0015028208039356